Chapter 31: Bliss

Start from the beginning

"I still can't believe we are engaged now and I want to be sure that it's true." I tell her with a slight blush.

A wide smile forms on her lips and she pushes her chair back a little and pads her lap. I get up and settle sidewards on her lap, her arms securely wrapping around me.

"It is very true." She whispers and gives my hip a little squeeze. "I want to make you my wife, so you'll be mine forever, so I can love you forever."

Her words make my heart beat faster and I want exactly the same. I wanna love her forever, no matter what may come.

"Then wife me up already." I grin and she chuckles and puckers her lips.
I gladly kiss them and melt a little into the kiss when one of her hands comes up to the back of my neck, gently pushing me more into her. My hands cup her face and I press my body closer to hers, not wanting for anything to get between us.

"I love you with my entire soul." I whispers after we part and Wanda's eyes seem to light up at my words.

"I love you with all I am." She whispers back and my heart skips a beat.

I smile before hugging her tightly, burying my head in her neck. If I could, I would never let her go. Because she is right, we don't know what the world has in store for us but I know for sure, that I won't let myself be torn from her.

"What do you wanna do today?" Wanda asks after I lean back a little. I hum in thought.

"Not much, honestly. I just wanna spend time with you and cuddle." I answer and she smiles happily.

"That can be arranged." She replies and I grin.

We do the dishes together and after that, we get comfortable on the couch. My back is leaning against Wanda's front and her hands rest on my stomach. I take her hand in mine and smile at the engagement ring. We really are engaged! We're gonna get married at some point. 

I have no idea when that's gonna be, but I already now, that it's gonna be one of the happiest days in my life. I hold my hand up next to hers, looking at the identical rings on our fingers and just the image of there being another ring, the actual wedding ring, makes my heart beat faster. 

"I have no idea of wedding planning." I say randomly and Wanda chuckles and takes my hand in hers, intertwining our fingers.

"Me neither but we're gonna figure it out together. Besides, if the wedding isn't too big, we should be able to manage it." She says and I lift her hand up to my lips and kiss hers. 

"We can do anything together." I agree and rest our hands back on my stomach. 

"And at some point in the future, we're gonna start our own little family." Wanda says, the tone in her voice telling me, that she is imagining it. Her other hand gently caresses my stomach and I smile. 

Just the thought of raising children with her makes me excited and I can't wait until we're at that point. It's obvious, that we aren't there yet. We just turned legal and before we have children, I want to assure, that we can afford that and have a home to raise them in. I wanna do it right and not have to worry about other things then. Besides, I don't think I am quite ready to have children yet and I am more than sure, that Wanda isn't either. But the thought is still nice and the ring on my finger seems like a promise, that we will be at that point someday and I like that.

"What's going on in your head?" I ask, noticing that Wanda has been quiet for a little while. 

"May I show you?" She asks and I nod. So, she gently places a finger on my temple and I let my body sink into hers more and close my eyes. 

When I open them again, I am a little confused, because we are still in the same living room, nothing has changed. 

"It's all the same." I state and glance up at Wanda. She has a content smile on her face and softly shakes her head. 

Her eyes focus on something else and I follow them. My eyes grow big when I see my baby bump. Wanda's hand gently slides her hand underneath my shirt and brushes over the skin of my stomach. I raise my own hand and stroke over the baby belly. It's a strange feeling but a nice one and without me controlling it, a smile creeps onto my face. Wanda kisses the top of my head before I close my eyes again. 

When I open them, the baby bump is gone and I am back to reality. I let my hand hover over my stomach, resting my head against Wanda's shoulder.

"You really like me being pregnant, mh?" I ask softly and she nods, kissing my head. 

"I like the thought of you carrying a product of our love." She whispers and my heart goes all mushy. 

It might be a while until then but seeing how much Wanda seems to adore me being pregnant, I just know that she will never stop loving me and leave me.

A/n: I forgot about the last scene, lol. But I think it's cute. 

Thanks for reading and love to you all <3