Chapter 11: Intimate Moments

Pov y/n

We get inside and quickly into the bathroom. Our shower isn't very big, so showering together is close to impossible.

I let Wanda go first and lean against the countertop while she showers. I know, you're not supposed to stare at people but I can't help it, she's just so beautiful and hot. The steam of the shower warms up the room and when she turns around, she smirks a bit, as if she knew that I am watching her.

"Enjoying the show?" She smirks and lets her hands travel over her body, making me gulp but nod.

Through the steam I can't really see her eyes but I would bet they are sparkling with a bit of mischief right now. She smirks one last time before turning back around and quickly washing herself.

When she steps out, I have a hard time not looking at her naked form and drool about it. She has a constant smirk on her face at my reaction and I can tell it's boosting her ego, which I don't mind at all.
I manage to come back to reality and quickly undress myself to hop into the shower. I turn around on purpose because I know I would be way too distracted by Wanda if I faced her right now.

I quickly wash my hair and body and feel my temperature rising again, the rain having cooled down my skin more than I thought.

"Consent?" Wanda calls over the noise of the water and I am a little confused for a second but just the question makes my skin tingle with excitement.

"You have it." I reply, not sure what to expect.

A few seconds later, I gasp and lean my hand against the wall as a tingling sensation starts to move over my clit.
I totally forgot her magic can do that.
I look down and see little red strings of magic dance around between my legs. The tingling is only soft but just knowing that she could probably increase it, makes me get wet. It ends after a few seconds but I instantly want it back.

"You are such a tease." I whine and hear her chuckle before turning around.

She's in the same position I was in just a few minutes ago, watching me shower and when she licks her lips, I feel myself getting hot. I mutter to myself and quickly finish my shower, turning off the water and almost stumbling out of the shower.
Wanda catches me and smirks a bit at my rushed actions.

"Why so rushed, sunshine?" She asks, her accent lacing through and I make a whiney noise that makes her smile softly and grab a towel to wrap around me.

"You can't just tease me like that and not expect me to get horny." I scold her in a whiny voice and her smile widens a little and she kisses my forehead.

"I know but I couldn't help myself, you looked so hot." She whispers and I feel my legs getting wobbly at the look she gives me.

"Ever since we danced outside and your hair stuck to your face, I wanted to do this." She explains and pulls me closer and presses her lips on mine.

I return the kiss instantly, opening my lips before she can even ask for entrance. Her tongue dances with mine and the kiss gets more and more heated and I doubt that my legs will hold me up much longer.
But luckily, Wanda's hands move to the back of my thighs and she lifts me up. I wrap my legs around her waist, not caring about what my towel does. We break the kiss when we need air and she looks at me with dark eyes.

"Wanna take this to the bedroom?" She husks and I shudder a bit and nod quickly. She smirks and kisses my cheek before carrying me out of the bathroom, switching off the light in there.

She walks us over to the bedroom and gently lays me down in the middle of the bed, hovering above me. Even though her eyes are filled with lust, I can see softness in them and it makes my heart beat faster.