"They didn't convince me at all. I was a part of this for a long time now and this here..." He gestures around us. "Is my work." He states, sounding kinda proud, which only makes me angrier. But I'm also confused and maybe I just don't see the dots to connect but I still don't understand why my father is working for Hydra.

"It doesn't make sense." I say and he looks at me with raised eyebrows.

"What?" He asks and even though I don't really want to answer him, I need to figure out what this means.

"All of this. You working for Hydra, being in Scotland in general, trying to hurt Wanda and taking me hostage." I list off and he raises a finger and wiggles it from side to side.

"I'm not taking you hostage. Well, that wasn't the plan anyway. You showed up here. I didn't take you or let you be kidnaped. It's your own fault that you are in this situation." He points out and I hate to admit that he isn't entirely wrong.

"But what are you calling this? Tying me to a chair?" I ask, starting to feel hate towards him. Ever since our last phone call, I felt distant to him and sensed that something was off but I never would have guessed this.

"I call that a precaution." He says with a shrug. Him being so calm really starts to piss me off. I just glare at him, making him smirk evilly before he crosses his hands on his back and starts to slowly walk up and down in front of me.

"You see, I never wanted this to happen. You could have continued living your life as you were but you had to come and look for your girlfriend. I'm not complaining, it's nice to see you in person and not just hear you over the phone or see pictures of you in the news. I was honestly surprised when I saw your picture there. I knew you were on the run but I didn't know the government was looking for you. It was nice to see how you look after only hearing your voice over the phone calls. And I am glad I did because otherwise I probably wouldn't have recognized you right away when I spotted you. Not that there are a lot of other teenagers who break into our base, so it was also just logical. I am impressed though." He nods acknowledgingly towards me.

"You have to tell me how you did that. We can't have that happening again, obviously." He says and stops to look at me. I press my lips together, I for sure won't tell him anything.

"Fair enough, we'll figure it out sooner or later. And we're also gonna figure out how you even found the base. Because I think we did a really good job at hiding it and I wouldn't expect any hikers to even come close because we are way off the common trails. But that's not important right now. Do you wanna tell me the rest of your plan?
Or are you still hoping to go through with it? I mean that would keep it interesting but I can already tell you, you won't succeed. Or did you even have a plan? Other than breaking in here and hoping to find Maximoff?" He asks and I bite the inside of my cheek to keep myself from replying or showing any reaction. I, in fact, didn't have a thought through plan. But he doesn't need to know that.

"Fine. Seems like you're not so much of a talker in face to face conversations, hm?" He asks and I roll my eyes at him.

"Why did you hang up our last phone call anyways? You suddenly went very silent and for a good amount of time, I heard nothing. And then the call ended." He says, looking at me and I can't tell if there is true curiosity in his eyes or if he's just taunting me.

"I didn't need to listen to you yelling at me." I respond, needing to let out some of my anger towards him. He slowly nods before he starts walking again.

"Well, you did ruin my plan, so of course I was angry." He says it as if it's the reasonable thing to do.

"I only didn't want the apartment in London!"