"......" The wind hashira slaps a palm over his face, groaning as he stomps his way towards her. He moves behind her, bringing his hands to her waist. As he did, he felt her stiffen up at his touch, making him frown before he shook his head, "like.....this." He shifts her hips and body, their bodies brushing up against each other's to the point the (h/c)-ette can feel his muscular chest touching her back.

His breath lightly hits the junction between her neck and shoulder, causing her to feel ticklish. Her body subconsciously warms up. Maybe it's because of the proximity he has with her. She's never been this close with a guy before and because of that fact, the situation prompted her to lash out.

"do you have to be so fucking close!?" (y/n) sassily asks, ignoring the heat on her face as she huffs, facing forward after giving him the stink-eye. sanemi growls at her as he hastily removes his large and rough calloused hand off her waist.

"AS IF I WANT TO BE CLOSE TO YOU, IDIOT!! " The wind hashira yells, although the barely concealed red hues on his cheeks said otherwise. Luckily, the foreign girl did not notice as she was randomly swinging her sword. He wonders why he bothered to train her.

Then again, he wasn't obligated to....okay maybe he has because oyakata suggested she learn how to use a sword. Although, sanemi wasn't a patient guy...most of the times. He expected that a person either make it or break it, no exceptions whatsoever. Harsh? Maybe. But he and the other hashira didn't get by the world by being kind! This was a dog-eat-dog world out there! figuratively! Except it was with demons and humans in real life.

sanemi clicks his tongue when he see's (y/n) not doing the kata's right, "OI! WHAT DID I SAY!? ARE YOU HARD OF HEARING OR WHAT!??" He yells.

(y/n) pokes her inner gum with her tongue, kissing her teeth as she remarks back, "do you have to be such a dick?!" Annoyance flares up.

sanemi's eyebrow twitched, a vein popping out. He had never met someone more infuriating in his life before. The (h/c)-ette was rude, stubborn, and irritating to be around. He wondered how or why he was even tolerating this.

"do you have to be such a potty mouth!??" sanemi shouts, rubbing the bridge in between in his forehead, "i never met a woman in my life who cusses as much as you do! It's fucking unladylike!" He spats.

(y/n) rolls her eyes, "who the fuck cares about ladylike! It's called self-expression!" She remarks, "now are you gonna teach me or what??!" She huffs.

sanemi thinks for a moment, he has no patience waiting for her to do the kata's right. So he'll move on to something different; physical combat. Sometimes you have to rely on other means beside your sword in battle, even though its rare that even happens, but you never know, "we'll move on to combat. I wanna see how much you know and where you stand on a physical level. Then we can hone and perfect those skills and maybe take it further. I prefer a brutish approach, no mercy shown!!!" He raises his fists, the knuckles cracking as he tightens them before he rushes at her.

(y/n), who was unprepared, let out a scream before running away him. Her sudden action caused sanemi to halt in disbelief. Did she just...run away from him??? Seeing as he wasn't pursuing her anymore, she turns back around with a sheepish grin. The two in a stare-down before she broke it, "...sorry!...i kinda panicked! You should have warned me beforehand!!" She exasperatedly says as she felt like a p**** for running...—

sanemi growls, eyebrow twitching, "demons don't warn you beforehand when they attack!! If you can't even handle that much, i honestly don't expect you to survive among us!!" He harshly spat, glaring at her.

(y/n) was unfazed though, "...i survived long enough that i'm still standing here aren't i??" She remarks. Silence reigns.

"......."

(y/n) sighs and takes a deep breath, a serious look on her face, "okay, i won't run away again. This time, i'll show you what i can do!" She gets into a stance comfortable enough, her fists raised.

sanemi does the same after seeing how serious she was about this. There was an underlying tension as the two debate on who makes the first move before the hashira does it first, charging at the (h/c)-ette with his fists raised. He aimed a punch at her, but she ducked down, sliding her feet.

The wind hashira jumps to avoid it, doing back-flip. (y/n) aims a kick at him, but he grabs her ankle and tosses her back, which she does a roll and gets back up again. The two engage in a fist-fight and although it was hard enough to avoid sanemi's rough punches and kicks, she somehow managed to deflect a few of them. Her flexibility allowed her to combat him.

Unfortunately, it was her loss. sanemi grabs her when she aims a punch, hoisting her over his shoulder but she swing around his body to get an advantage, however the wind hashira quickly pins her down on the ground, his hands gripping her wrists above her head as he hovers his body over hers, knee wedged in between her legs.

(y/n) gasps, "ow!", her body frozen. Her (e/c) hues lock onto sanemi's and for a brief second, time stood still as they stared at another. The position he had her in was enough to make her body heat up. He was so close....

sanemi looks down at the (h/c)-ette sprawled underneath him. He had her in a submissive position. The thought brought up some sinful images in his head that he gritted his teeth and clenches his jaw tight to, especially when she was looking back at him with those wide (e/c) hues of hers. Fuck...His gaze subconsciously travels up and down her body before he breaks out of it. What the hell was he thinking!!? Like lightning striking the sky, he swiftly removes himself from her body, standing back up with his backside facing hers, "....training is over..." he spoke in a gruff and deep voice, walking away from her.

(y/n) sits up slowly, still dazed by what just occurred. She hurriedly gets up and leaves the estate, ignoring how loud her heart pounded in her chest.

TAISHO SECRETS
. naho, sumi, kiyo love and admire (y/n).
. nezuko and rui were now 'siblings.'
. nezuko and rui fight to get (y/n)'s affection.
. tanjiro had the urge to kiss (y/n).
. zenitsu was ready to marry (y/n) after seeing her again.
. inosuke likes the fluttery feelings he gets around (y/n).
. sanemi thought (y/n) was hopeless.
. sanemi was blushing after the incident with (y/n).

a/n: enjoy!!