Seventeen. Exposition

"What do you see in me?" questions Jungkook still lying down. Jimin narrows his head.

"You glow."

"Glow?"

"Yes... you glow... it's an abnormal glow" Jimin shifts the tray and lies face down, close to Jungkook's face. "It's black... and white... and it blends... it turns colors... fireworks... boreal trails, trails like shooting stars... turning golden" He caresses Jungkook's face as he explains, it's impossible to list everything he detects in Jungkook. The special way he distinguishes himself from the rest, even with Namjoon. "You smell... wonderful" he smiles cocking his head to the side. "You smell perfect" Jimin gasps close to him. "And you feel so perfect, you're like a dream to me."

Jungkook isn't able to have a way to manifest how happy this explanation makes him. The special way Jimin describes him, how he looks at him; being the total center of attention of this stray cat; a black cat that looks at no one else but him. He leans down so he can reach in for a kiss. He is slow, affectionate. Jimin ends up climbing into Jungkook's lap, rubbing his chest. He presses his forehead to Jungkook's, stroking each other gently like that, their noses brushing lightly.

"You could see the same as me" Jimin muses softly. "You could be the same as me if you wanted to" He lowers his hands, his claws out and tearing at the white t-shirt, light furrows of blood soiling the pale fabric. "You could always be with me, be my faithful dog... You could be anything you wanted, next to me, if you asked me."

Jimin straightens up and Jungkook takes a long look at him Be just like him? Dependent on injections to keep from relapsing into some pauper condition. It's an offer that doesn't hold much temptation at that angle, hardly that he'd have any special skills. Be it strength or more size.

But it would be with Jimin.

There wouldn't be those periods of not seeing each other.

They would be together always.

Becoming his faithful dog.

Jimin moves on top of Jungkook, waving his hip, teasing him. He takes the man's hands, positions them on his hip and sighs, anxious. His hormones are shot, it's a wonder he didn't want to do this as it usually happens.

More than once Leeseung is the one who ends up with something broken in how rough the passive is.

"Am I just a dog to you?"

"Am I not a cat to you?"

Jungkook lets out an unfunny laugh. It's an apt comparison. Jimin comes to be cherished, he welcomes him into his home, he is there from time to time to improve his mood, and his life depends on his entire existence.

Jimin is a cat.

He is Jungkook's cat...

Or rather, a stray cat pretending to be Jungkook's.

And now Jimin asks him for something more important: to become his dog. An animal that will naturally be faithful to a person and even if he leaves him lying in the street, will foolishly wait for him. It's not new, it's what has been their dynamic from the very first moment. The biggest difference, is that Jimin is officially offering him the position.

He extends him that collar that he could never take off and Jungkook isn't sure he'll take it. His reason tells him not to.

His urge for companionship, for affection, tells him otherwise.

┈ ⋞ 〈 ✷ 〉 ⋟ ┈

"I don't understand why you went into withdrawal, it doesn't have-"

"Junghwa injected me with something. I don't remember what he did... Nam Can I kill him?"

Namjoon tries to process what he just said only to feel strangeness afterwards. Jimin is usually annoyed, but he doesn't exactly be murderous about it. He's made sure it's like that by keeping him on a large dose of serotonin. That way, he's calm and so much like a cat: in a perpetual state of peace and confidence. Irritating him is difficult, let alone getting him through those pounds and pounds of serotonin his brain generates.

"Did he do something to you?" Namjoon grabs Jimin by the face and gives him a cursory search. Jimin pouts and furrows his eyebrows. "You can tell me, honey," Jin rolls his eyes, sitting to the side and working the computer. A cable plugged into his temple, where there's a USB port. "You know I won't judge you or think it's a lie... you're always honest with me. You're a good boy." he compliments with a smile and Jimin smiles back, purring and enjoying the cuddles to his face.

Jimin sits on Namjoon's lap, when a short, wide skirt that has his legs almost completely uncovered. He approaches Namjoon's ear and whispers what happened. Namjoon raises his eyebrows. He pats Jimin on the back, who hugs him.

"Jin" The man turns his head quickly. "Locate Junghwa and warn the others that any contact with him, is forbidden. Stay out of this."

"Understood."