Chapter 14

The coworker wouldn't let them in. Meena and Engfa looked up to see Aoom in the window before she walked away. Meena couldn't hold back anymore. She punched the worker and went inside. The group followed her all the way up until they were at the boss door. Engfa kicked the door open and Charlotte walked in.

Char:Let me tell you something. Our daughter DOESNT NOT need YOUR permission to leave. She gave you a notice that this is her last day. Your supposed to ask her for a reason. That reason and a family reason. Then you say okay i understand. I'm sorry that you have to go. You were an amazing worker and if you change your mind you can always come back. I hope everything goes well. Fucking simple! But for you to grab her while she was leaving is not okay. (Grabs his ear and squeeze it) How would you like it if someone did it to you huh?!

Boss(In pain):Owww oww oww! My ear my ear! Someone stop this crazy woman.

Engfa(stares at Char):That's hot. Real hot.

Aoom:Mae Phaw let's go. He got what he deserved. (Looks at Meena hand) Babe! Your hand! Why is so red? Are you okay? Did they hurt you?

Meena(covers her hand):I'm fine. Let's go.

Engfa:Come on baby let's go.

Char(let's his ear go):Never mess with my family again.

Nesa:Next time we won't be so nice.

Tina(looks out the door):Seems like a coworker snitched.

The group went in the hall to see some of coworkers ready to fight them. They all surrounded Aoom which caugh her off guard. Aoom smiles knowing she had family to protect her.

Aoom:Lisa Nesa and Tina thanks for coming as well.

Lisa:Family helps family.

Tina:Of course Aoom after all you are my niece.

Nesa:Are we really going to fight them?

Coworker:Can't fight your own battles huh snitch?

Aoom:At least I have a family that cares unlike you. Fighting isn't necessary because I already see the outcome.

Coworker:My family do care. You have to sleep with everyone to get what you want.

Aoom(laughs):Me? Haha! Please. Only reason why I'm in a higher position then you is because I'm smarter then you.

Meena(punches him):That's my wife you son of bitch.

Lisa(surprised):Whoa what happened to shy Meena?

Nesa:I don't know. We should go though. We already caused enough. Plus I may or may not have us booked tonight.

Meena(let's the guy go):Lets go. I don't want anyone to get in trouble.

Aoom(surprised):Baby your hand. Let me look at it.

Meena:M-Mai. Ride back with Char okay? Engfa can we go?

Engfa:Mhm sure. Let's follow Lisa since she's on motorcycle.

Lisa:Okay let's ride out.

Char(kisses Engfa):You look cute. You all look part of a Maifa. (Leaves)

Once everyone gotten into there vehicles Meena immediately looked at her hand and groaned.