Chapter 5

Engfa drove to Aooms location and waited outside. She saw Aoom walk out the girl house and got into the car.

Aoom:How was work?

Engfa(smiles):It was fine. Had fun with your friend?

Aoom(smiles):Chai. It's Meena remember?

Engfa:Oh yeah that's right. Sorry. Need anything before we head to the house.

Aoom:Mai. I'm ready to head home and get into the pool. Well actually get a massage.

Engfa:So you don't mind that Charlotte can live with us until her home is ready?

Aoom:Chai. I don't mind but I don't understand why she asked you instead of anyone else. Why didn't she ask Heidi?

Engfa:Not sure. She already been through enough as it is. (Starts to drive)

Aoom:Soooo does this mean your done with Heidi?

Engfa:Aoom. Please enough questions about Heidi. I'm done with her.

Aoom(crosses her arms):You I know you two fucking the other day right?

Engfa:What? No. The last time we did anything was a few weeks ago and I told Heidi I can't do this anymore.

Aoom:I believe you Mae.

Engfa:So who was fucking at my place Aoom?! It's only you and I.

Aoom:I lied so you could tell me the truth about you and Heidi. I'm glad your moving on mom.

Engfa:Yeah I promise I'm trying. I'm just ready to cook us some food.

Aoom:Can we please have mango sticky rice please?! I've been craving it.

Engfa(smiles):I have craving something other then Thai food na. I want a burger.

Aoom:Since when you wanted a burger?

Engfa:Since when you start asking for sticky rice?

Aoom:Touché.

Engfa drove to the house smiling. Once they got to house they noticed another car in the driveway. Aoom hurried and got out to unlock the door. Charlotte came out the car and her bodyguard immediately carried her.

Jackson:Ms. I told you not to go there without my permission.

Charlotte:I needed Phalo. She's my everything.

Jackson:He abused you.

Aoom(rushes to Charlotte):Let me help you okay?  (Looks at Engfa)

Engfa:He done this to you?!

Jackson:Yes. She went there without saying a word to me.

Engfa:I'll make dinner then I'll have to leave for a few.

Aoom(realizes):Just go ahead and go. And please be careful. I'll give Charlotte a house tour. She'll have a own room but I'll show her ours.

Engfa(smiles):That's my little girl.

Engfa got on her motorcycle and sped off to Charlotte old house. Engfa put on a mask and changed her clothes into an all black outfit. She climb into the window which was locked and found herself in the living room. She had on gloves and worked her way upstairs. She opened the bedroom door and saw Matt laying on the bed watching tv. He jumped up after seeing Engfa. He didn't know who she was at all.