Chapter 13

Englot got into the car and Engfa start to drive. Engfa gripped on Chars thigh while driving. Char immediately closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

Char:You should really focus on driving.

Engfa:I can't touch what's mine?

Char:Mm that's the problem. Once you touch what's your there's no stopping you.

Engfa:Please just let me touch you a little more.

Char:Drive P'Fa(blushes)-

Engfa continued driving while having her hand on Charlottes thighs. Char leaned her head back as she felt Engfa hand slipped into her panties. Engfa started to finger Charlotte while driving Char immediately gripped on Engfas wrist and tried stopping her but Engfa was much stronger. Char was moaning so softly while blushing. Once they were close to the job Charlotte immediately came and blushed.

Char:I really hate you. You couldn't wait until I got off?

Engfa:What's the fun in waiting? (Kisses Char)

Char:Can you remove your hand? Please.

Engfa:Why?

Char(turns red and hits Engfa): Engfa Waraha. Remove your hand please.

Engfa(laughs and removes her hand):Come on I'll walk you at least inside.

Englot walked inside to see some of Engfa coworkers ready to take photos and help Charlotte. Engfa noticed mangoes and walked towards them. Charlotte followed laughing before giving Engfa a kiss.

Char:I'll see you later baby okay?

Engfa:Of course my Kondii. I'll pick you up.

Char(blushing again):Y-your w-what now?

Engfa(realizes):Ah uhh gotta go love you. (Hurries and leaves)

Char:I love you too bie. (Giggles)

Engfa got into the car and drove to Aoom job. She looked out the window to see Aoom and Meena talking.

Aoom:I promise to call you. I'll text you every day to let you know I'm okay. If you see me calling Mae then you'll know something is wrong.

Meena:So your going to work for a bit then tell him today is your last day.

Aoom:Chai. I'm nervous as hell. My coworkers won't even join me when I tell him I'm leaving.

Meena:They are jealous of you because you have people who care. And you have a sexy smart girlfriend.

Aoom:Exactly and they all thirsty for you. Even the men want you. (Looks up) Mae is here. I'll see you later okay? (Kisses Meena) I promise every hour.

Meena(pouts):I can't leave you alone like this. I can't.

Aoom:Meena. Don't start please.

Meena:I'm use to waiting out here your whole shift. It feels weird something doesn't feel right Aoom.

Aoom(sighs):Baby I love you and I know you have separation anxiety but please.

Meena:Aoom I'm serious something doesn't feel right.

Aoom:Maybe your cycle is coming on.

Meena(laughs):I already had it. Fine I'll see you later. (Kisses Aoom) Every hour. I'm serious.

Aoom:Okay I promise. (Smiles and leaves)