Chapter 12

The next day

As soon as Englot to the house that night they immediately took a shower and went to sleep. Aoom wasn't home that night either. Englot was sleeping until they heard a lot of noise coming from the kitchen. Engfa gather gun and headed into the kitchen. Aoom was in the kitchen cooking with Meena. Aoom didn't know Englot was home and Englot didn't know Aoom was back.

Engfa:Why the hell are you are you making so much noise?

Aoom(jumps):Mae! I didn't know you two was home I'm sorry.

Char:It's okay since your here we can ask you two something.

Aoom:Both of us? I swear we was at Meena house nothing else I promise.

Engfa:Well at least I know you were safe.

Aoom:Oh. Well uh what did you want to know?

Engfa:Well remember when I said I use to be in a band. If I was going on tour would y-

Aoom:When are we leaving? (Smiles) I've been waiting for you to ask me. Is it okay for Meena to join us?

Engfa(smiles):If it makes you happy I'm in.

Aoom(smiles and hugs Engfa):Thank you! We are going to have fun.

Meena(smiles):You never told me your mom was part of a band.

Aoom:She doesn't even tell anyone.

Char:I didn't even know until she showed me her guitar. She plays really good. Now I'm going to help you two cook.

Engfa:Should I help?

Char(kisses Engfa):Maybe you show Meena your music room. Have a one on one. Plus Meena seems scared of you.

Aoom:She is. She told me I look like you when I'm mad. I took it as an compliment.

Engfa:Alright let's go Meena.

Meena:Okay.

Char:Have fun.

Aoom:Mae please be nice.

Engfa:Come on I'm not that mean.

Meena followed Engfa into her music room. Meena eyes lit up seeing the bass.

Meena:Can you show me? I know how to play the druns and other things.

Engfa:What do you play?

Meena:Drums and Piano.

Engfa:Really?

Meena:Yes. Been playing since 4 years old.

Engfa:Huh. That's pretty cool. (Grabs the bass)

Meena:What all do you play?

Engfa:Guitar,Bass and drums. I do play all of the  guitars. Electric, Bass and Acoustic. I know a little of piano.

Meena:Can you teach me the guitar?

Engfa:Why?

Meena:Aoom doesn't know that I can play instruments. I want to surprise her. She said she love it when someone can play music for her. Her ideal date is her partner playing music on a beach  w-

Meena/Engfa:Watching the sunset.

Engfa:Char wants the samething. Here's a deal. When we perform I'll let you have an solo act to surprise Aoom. Maybe have flowers on the piano too. Once you finish give it to her.