Walking in ~ Dior

Dior ~ She walked in on you at your hotel room

Taylor had just gotten out the shower. She just got back from a 4:30 am call time. She had a lot of scenes to film and she had to do press for her upcoming movie, Spider-Man No Way Home. She was walking around naked with her airpods in when she didn't hear her door open. Dior had just gotten back from dinner with her parents and she wanted to see her girlfriend so she used the key Taylor gave her. She walked in to see her girlfriend's bare back while she was pulling up her boxers. Dior couldn't help but watch as she closed the door. She leaned against the wall watching.

"But we were something, don't you think so? Roaring 20s, tossing pennies in the pool. And if my wishes came true. It would've been you. In my defense, I have none. For never leaving well enough alone. But it would've been fun. If you would've been the one." Taylor sang. It's no secret that her favorite artist is Taylor Swift. She put on her sports bra and Dior frowned. Taylor turned around to go into her closet to get a shirt when she saw Dior standing there. She jumped. "Holy shit. How long have you been standing there?" Taylor took out her airpod.

"Long enough to enjoy the free show." Dior said walking closer to her. Taylor blushed as Dior wrapped her arms around Taylor's neck. "Can I get a rewind?" Dior trailed her hands down Taylor's body and picked at her boxers. "These first." Taylor became really red. Dior started laughing. "I'm joking baby."

"Ha. Ha." Taylor said sarcastically.

~

You ~ You walked in on Dior in her trailer. She was changing for her next scene (AN: YOU ARE NOT THE GIRL IN THE GIF. I JUST NEEDED A PLACEHOLDER)

 I JUST NEEDED A PLACEHOLDER)

Taylor had been so bored. She was just given a 15 so she went to find her girlfriend. Dior had a late call in so Taylor had been on set 5 hours before Dior. Taylor saw Brandon.

"Hey, B have you seen Dior?" Taylor
asked as she hugged him.

"Yeah. She just went to her trailer." Taylor nodded and thanked him. She walked to the direction of Dior's trailer.  Taylor just walked in like she usually does and the sight before her made her breath hitch. She was Dior's bare back as she wasn't facing her. Taylor just stood there. Dior had turned a little to see Taylor just standing there. Dior giggled.

"Aren't you going to say anything?" Dior asked as she turned around fully. Taylor just stood there because her eyes drifted down to Dior's breasts and her jaw dropped. Dior smirked and walked closer to her. She grabbed the sides of Taylor's shirt. "Baby, they are just boobs."

"Um. I. I. Well." Taylor stuttered then she quickly turned around and covered her eyes. Dior furrowed her eyebrows. "I shouldn't have stared. I'm sorry."

"Why are you apologizing?" Dior asked. "We're dating. We're bound to see each other naked at some point." Dior joked. Taylor groaned. "You just thought about me completely naked huh?" Dior smirked.

"Yeah. Now I gotta go do something." Dior laughed knowing Taylor had to go take care of her little friend. "It's not funny."

"Okay I'm sorry baby but it's a little funny. It's okay baby you can look." Taylor slowly turned around still covering her eyes. "You have my consent to look." Taylor bit her lip. Consent is a turn on for her. Dior leaned up and kissed her. Taylor kissed her back. Dior reached up and uncovered her eyes then they pulled away. Taylor fluttered her eyes open as Dior did.

"You are perfect." Taylor said as she placed her forehead against Dior's.

"No you are."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

jj speaks

sorry i haven't been posting
it's my junior year and we just got on spring break
i will be updating love story later today
so keep an eye out for that