How you met ~ Dior

you two met at table read for Head of the Class// Oc name Taylor Reed

Taylor Reed just walked into the building they were doing the table read for head of the class

Taylor Reed just walked into the building they were doing the table read for head of the class. She was just casted as Jamie Burrows twin sister to Luke and girlfriend to Robyn Rook. She didn't know who was playing Robyn but she was excited. This was her first major acting job where she got to play an LGBTQ+ character. I mean she's been in marvel all her life as the daughter of Tony Stark where it was implied that she was gay because of the times she was flirt with Wanda and Natasha.

"Hi TayTay." Brandon said as he came over.

"Hey Bran." The two hugged. They were playing on screen besties. Two had actually been besties for years.

"You ready to meet your lover girl." Bran teased as they went to the elevator. Tay playfully rolled her eyes.

"I don't even know who she is." Taylor said.

"But she knows you and has been crushing on you for years." Taylor raised an eyebrow. "Dude from Marvel?" Taylor made an 'o' face.

"I forgot that I've been on TV for a while." Brandon rolled his eyes. Taylor always forgets that she's famous.

"So when does No Way Home start filming?" Taylor was now in Spider-man No Way Home, Her character TJ (Tony Jr.) is best friends with Spider-man since her dad Tony died saving the world.

"After this literally. I have to be in New York day after production." They got to the floor they were on. "And to top it all off they are giving me a girlfriend." The 16 year old squealed.

"Finally. TJ is so gay like it's so funny." Taylor punched his shoulder playfully. They walked into the room everyone practically stared at them. Taylor gasped when she saw her unofficial/official big sister.

"Bella." She ran over and hugged her. Isabella Gomez has always been a person Taylor could talk to about anything since they met a premier for her old show One Day At A Time where became like sisters.

"Hi TayTay." Isabella said as they pulled away. Taylor felt eyes on her as she saw a pretty girl with curly brown hair. She's cute Taylor thought. Everyone went to their seats and the curly haired girl was sitting next to Taylor. Must be fate.

"Hi I'm Taylor." Taylor said to the girl. The girl was startstuck. Taylor heard Brandon laugh.

"Dior you're drooling." Brandon said. Dior glared at him.

"Can it, Severs." Taylor laughed at that and Brandon pouted.

"Awe poor baby, Brandie." Taylor coo'd.

"My feelings are hurt TayTay. You're supposed to be on my side." Brandon sat back with his arms crossed with a pout.

"I'm sorry." Taylor said then she turned to Dior. "Be nice to Brandie. He's sensitive."

"That's right." The Writer and Director came in and everyone read through their scenes. Taylor and Dior had the most chemistry already and they just met.

~

We all went out to lunch and right now Dior and Taylor are sitting next to each other. Turns out Taylor a year older than Dior but they have so much in common.

"TayTay?" Brandon called her from the opposite side of the table. Taylor turned to him from her conversation with Dior. "Can I come on set with you?" Taylor giggled.

"You just wanna gawk at Daya the whole time." Taylor said. "Besides I'm taking Dior."

"Ha." Dior said to Brandon.

"Hey. I call a best friend foul." Brandon said.

"Okay give me three reasons why you should come?" Taylor asked.

"1. We've been besties since diaper days, 2. I'm your wingman and 3. Who's gonna play COD with you?" Taylor thought about it. He did very good points.

"Wingman?" Dior asked. Taylor immediately got nervous which was rare. Girls never made her nervous but Dior definitely did.

"Well you see." Taylor started but stopped. "Yeah I got nothing." Taylor back to Brandon. "Fine you both can come."

"Wait. I'm still on the Wingman part?" Dior asked.

"Taylor is always around the hottest girls. It's insane." Taylor gave Brandon the shut up look and a kick in the shin. "I will shut up."

"That might be best." Taylor said. Dior couldn't get the wingman or the hot girls part out of her head. After lunch everyone went their separate ways. Dior and Taylor exchanged numbers and have been texting nonstop. Taylor was currently at Brandon's playing video games when her phone rang. She glanced down to see Dior facetiming her. "Hey timeout."

"Oh come on. I was totally winning."

"Nah dude. Not by a long shot." Taylor got up and walked into the bathroom. She answered the facetime call. "Hey D. What's up?"

"I'm like 95% sure I'm overthinking but I just have to ask." Dior started. "Are you seeing anyone?"

"Uh no. Definitely single." Taylor said.

"Chronically single!" Brandon shouted.

"Shut up, dicknozzle." Taylor said. Dior laughed. "Is that what you wanted to ask me?"

"No about that wingman thing?" Taylor  giggled. "Does he do that with a lot of girls with you? Do you talk to a lot of girls? How-."

"Dior!" Taylor said cutting her off. "He absolutely sucks so I just gave him the title to make him feel better." Dior smiled. "Maybe you and I can hang out sometime?"

"Just the two of us?" Dior confirmed. "Without your wingman."

"Hey I'm a catch!" Brandon said.

"Yeah just the two of us." Taylor said. "Besides I have epic plans to make you my girlfriend by the end of the month."

"Can't wait."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

jj speaks

and that's how you met dior. this is set in 2021 so dior is 15 and your 16
send in some requests