First Kiss ~ Clarisse

You two were 14 and you had to be initiated into the Aphrodite cabin

Sawyer was currently sat in the Aphrodite cabin with her twin sister and their siblings

Sawyer was currently sat in the Aphrodite cabin with her twin sister and their siblings. Upon entering the camp, Sawyer and Silena, were immediately claimed by Aphrodite. That's the fastest anyone has been claimed by a godly parent.

"So you two ready to be initiated into our cabin?" Phoebe asked her younger sisters. Sawyer and Silena raised an eyebrow.

"You have to break someone's heart." Drew said.

"Really?" Sawyer asked.

"Yeah." Piper confirmed. "I just did mine and it sucked."

"Piper." Phoebe said. Piper raised her hands in defense. "We have chosen your marks. Sawyer since your gay, you have Holly Parker, Athena kid, and Silena you have Troy Allen, Son of Hermes." The twins looked at each other.

"Fine." They both said. Over the next couple days Sawyer and Holly got close then Holly asked Sawyer to be her girlfriend which she agreed to. It's been a couple months and Holly dropped the L word as well as Troy to Silena. That night was the monthly bonfire and the twins were tasked to cheat on the ones that loved them. Sawyer showed up with Holly in which she excused herself and went over to Drew, Piper, Phoebe and Silena.

"You two ready?" Phoebe asked.

"Yeah." Sawyer said. She already found the person who she was going to cheat with. She had been getting to know Clarisse La Rue for the past couple days. Clarisse would always flirt with her so she knew the girl was into her. Sawyer walked over to Clarisse who smirked.

"Hey Pretty girl." Clarisse said. Sawyer walked in between her legs and Clarisse was shocked. Anytime she got to touch Sawyer, she would back up. Clarisse took the chance to run her fingers up the back of Sawyer's legs.

"Hey cutie." Clarisse smirked. Sawyer placed her hands on Clarisse's shoulders. "Come with me." Sawyer said as she grabbed Clarisse's hand and pulled her up.

"Where you wanna go?" Clarisse asked. Sawyer saw Holly watching them. Sawyer turned to face Clarisse. "W-." Sawyer cut Clarisse off by kissing her. Sawyer had grabbed the sides of Clarisse's shirt as she stood on her tippy toes. It took Clarisse a second but she kissed back with equal force. sawyer had to admit that Clarisse was a good kissers

"What the hell?" The two heard Holly and Troy say before they ran off. Silena was probably kissing Charles. Sawyer pulled away from Clarisse and looked around. Clarisse was trying to kiss her again but Phoebe walked over.

"Clarisse, we need to borrow, Saw." Phoebe grabbed Sawyer and pulled her over to their siblings as Piper grabbed Silena. "You two are some bad bitches." Sawyer and Silena giggled.

"The baddest." Sawyer and Silena said. After the bonfire, everyone was heading back to their cabin's when Sawyer was pulled behind the Ares cabin.

"Hey there Pretty Girl." Clarisse said as she placed her hands on Sawyer's waist. "Let's say we finish what you started." Clarisse leaned in to kiss Sawyer but Sawyer pulled back. Clarisse raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah about that. So uh I kinda just used you to break Holly's heart." Sawyer said. "It was an initiation." Clarisse nodded.

"It doesn't have to be all that is." Sawyer raised an eyebrow. "I know you felt something when we kissed." Sawyer giggled.

"Yeah. I'm not the relationship type." Sawyer went to walk away but Clarisse pulled her back and kissed her. Sawyer moaned into the kiss and wrapped her arms around Clarisse's neck. Clarisse deepened the kiss then Clarisse was pulled off of Sawyer. Holly Parker was pissed off.

"Seriously, Sawyer? I loved you." Holly said. Clarisse chuckled and turned to Holly.

"Awe that sucks." Clarisse said. "We're kinda busy here so bye." Clarisse turned back to kiss Sawyer but Holly turned her around again. She went to punch Clarisse but she caught her fist. "You probably shouldn't have done that." Clarisse tackled Holly and started kicking her ass. Sawyer rolled her eyes.

"And I'm bored." Sawyer said then she walked away. She walked into her cabin. "Girls are so dumb. Fighting for my honor is so stupid."

"Tell me about it. Boys are the exact same." Silena said. "Troy and Charles got into it as well."

"Well officially welcome to the Aphrodite cabin, sisters." Phoebe said. "Sawyer?" Sawyer turned to Phoebe. "Mother was quite pleased with you and she wants you in the running for Cabin Counselor when I leave."

"Really?" Sawyer asked.

"Yeah."

"Ahh this is so exciting. My twin as Cabin Counselor has a nice ring to it." Silena said and the girls giggled. They went to bed for the night then Sawyer felt someone behind her. She turned over to see Clarisse.

"What are you doing here?" Sawyer whispered.

"Shhhh I'm sleeping with my girlfriend." Clarisse whispered. "Go back to sleep, baby." Clarisse pulled Sawyer into her.

"No. I'm not your girlfriend." Sawyer said.

"Shh baby sleep." Clarisse said. Sawyer rolled her eyes and turned back around. Clarisse pulled Sawyer back into her so there was no space. "I'm here." Clarisse placed a kiss in the back of Sawyer's hair then she rubbed her stomach under her shirt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

jj speaks

send in some requests guys
pls