Girlfriends ~ Robyn

Robyn ask you because you were taking too long and she was getting fed up with your groupies

Robyn was with Makayla and Sarah in the hallway. Her and Jamie have been on several dates and they make out a lot but they're not together.

"Did she ask you yet?" Makayla asked and Robyn made a face. "I guess not."

"Well maybe you can ask her." Sarah said. Robyn turned to her. "Just walk up to her and ask."

"You're right." Robyn said then she saw Jamie and Terrell with a bunch of girls following them. The two were talking to each other completely ignoring them.

"I'm just saying that Marvel is better than DC but I will say the Flash is my favorite." Jamie said.

"You only say that because you're in love with the Black Widow." Terrell said.

"Actually Kate Bishop." Jamie said then she saw Robyn, Makayla and Sarah. "Sup." She gave them a nod then she turned back to Terrell. She went to finish what she was saying when she was pulled next to Robyn. "Uh hey Babe."

"Hey." Robyn said then she noticed the groupies all gathered around them. "Do you want to be my girlfriend?" Jamie smiled.

"Yeah. Of course." Robyn smiled as Jamie leaned down to kiss her until she heard gasps. Jamie turned to see her groupies all looking at her "Uh when did you guys get here?"

"They have been here the whole time." Sarah said. "How did you not know?" Jamie looked at Terrell and they both shrugged.

"I'm only focused on one girl." Jamie said and Robyn smiled and wrapped her arms around Jamie's waist while putting her face in her neck. The groupies scoffed and walked away. "What's their problem?"

"It's weird." Terrell said. "But I'm happy for you." Terrell picked Jamie up for a hug while spinning her around. Jamie let out a giggle and Robyn just watched them with a smile. Miles came over to them.

"What's this?" Miles asked.

"Robyn asked Jamie to be her girlfriend and she said yes." Sarah said. Miles gasped.

"You stole my girlfriend." Miles jokingly said and Robyn laughed.

"We can share." Robyn said. "But you are the only person that I'm sharing her with." Miles smiled. The bell rang and Terrell carried Jamie to Debate. Everyone followed after them and Luke was in there with Ms. G.

"I just heard the news. This is so exciting." Ms. G said as she hugged Robyn then Terrell put Jamie down. Ms. G then hugged Jamie who happily hugged her back. Everyone got settled on the couch to start the lesson. Like was fuming. Why does Jamie get Robyn? Why does she get a girlfriend? Luke thought. He's going to break them up. After class was over Jamie walked Robyn to her Math class.

"I'll see you after class, girlfriend." Jamie said as she wrapped her arms around Robyn's waist.

"Yeah you will, girlfriend." Jamie pecked Robyn's lips then she walked away. Robyn just smiled as she walked into her class. Jamie was walking to AP Biology when a girl stopped in front of her.