First Date ~ Dior

You asked Dior

Taylor knew exactly how she was going to ask Dior out

Taylor knew exactly how she was going to ask Dior out. And she had to do it before Gavin. Gavin told her he also liked Dior and wanted to ask her out. They got into an argument and stopped speaking to each other. Kinda hard when they played on-screen siblings. Brandon was always quick to have Taylor's back when Gavin said anything mean to her. So right as Brandon was instructed to distract Gavin while Taylor went up to Dior. They are just now taking a five from filming.

"Hey D." Taylor said.

"Hey Reed." Dior said. Dior is the only one that calls her that. She wanted to be different than everyone else. "What's up?" Taylor smiled at her.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go out with me tonight on a date." Taylor asked. Dior immediately smiled. Even though the two only met two weeks ago, Dior was hooked. Her celebrity crush was asking her out.

"Yeah. What took you so long?" Dior joked.

"I had to plan the perfect date. I mean I did say you'll be my girlfriend at the end of the month." Taylor said with a smirk.

"You did." Dior confirmed. "So what are we doing?"

"I rented out the entire Dave & Busters just for us. I know you love it there." Dior smiled. She did love Dave & Busters.

"Awe you remembered?" Dior said as she got closer to Taylor. She wrapped her arms around her waist.

"Of course I remember everything you tell me." The director called us all over to finish the scene. Our characters are dating so they quickly got back. Gavin glared at her and Taylor smirked at him. Taylor was getting ready for her date when my trailer door opened. Taylor turned to see Gavin.

"Why her?" Taylor raised an eyebrow. "You can literally have any other girl."

"No girl is her." Her door opened again it was Dior.

"Ready?" I nodded and grabbed her phone, wallet and then keys. Dior grabbed her hand and we walked out. Taylor led Dior to her car. "So what did Gavin want?"

"He wanted to know why you if I could have any girl but I told him they weren't you." Dior smiled. "Besides he's just made that I'm your celebrity crush."

"I completely forgot you knew about that." Dior said.

"Hey I think it's sweet. You manifested this." Taylor told her.

"I did. I'm not sharing you so." Dior said.

"I'm yours." Taylor said.

"I like the sound more of that." Dior said. Taylor opened the passenger side door for Dior.

~

Dior and Taylor got to Dave&Busters and was seated right away the two girls were talking about how they grew up when a little girl walked over.