Girlfriends ~ Clarisse

Clarisse actually asked you instead of just telling you but then her spear broke and she was the softest you'd ever seen her

Today is Capture the Flag and Sawyer hated it. Aphrodite has always been paired with Ares so since Sawyer's charm speak is the most powerful she stays by the flag. This time was different because Clarisse stormed into The Aphrodite cabin.

"Uh what's wrong?" Sawyer asked as she got ready with her sisters.

"Chiron changed the teams." Clarisse said. "Demeter is with us and you guys are with Athena."

"Okay." Sawyer dragged out not knowing what the issue was. "You guys have won the last 6 games."

"That's because we have you to guard the flag." Piper said.

"Annabeth did this on purpose since that liar is here." Clarisse said. Sawyer sighed.

"Come with me." She pulled Clarisse into her room and closed the door. "You snuck out last night?" Clarisse's eyes widened. "Where's you go?"

"I was dealing with my siblings." Clarisse said and Sawyer nodded.

"Liar." Sawyer said. "Percy told me what happened this morning." Sawyer walked up to Clarisse. "Don't lie me again."

"I'm sorry." Clarisse said as she
walked over to Sawyer and grabbed her waist. "I didn't want you to get mad."

"Well I'm mad that you lied." Sawyer said as she wrapped her arms around Clarisse's neck. "Don't lie to me."

"I won't. I promise." Clarisse leaned down to kiss Sawyer and Sawyer kissed her back. "Be my girlfriend?" Clarisse asked. Sawyer looked at her. "I figured I'd ask this time." Sawyer giggled then she thought about something.

"Win capture the flag," Sawyer said with a smirk. Clarisse looked at her. "Hey use these strong muscles to win." Sawyer lowered her hands to Clarisse's arms and squeezed.

"Okay. When I win, I will ask you in front of everyone." Sawyer giggled then they heard the conch blow.

"Come on." Sawyer grabbed the bracelet her mom gave her. "And also if you win." She turned around to face Clarisse. "I'll let you fuck me as many times as you want."

"Let's go." Clarisse practically ran out. Sawyer laughed and walked out her room. Clarisse was already out the cabin. Sawyer walked with her siblings to get the blue team armor then they walked over to Annabeth. Holly Parker looked at Sawyer. She was still in love with her. Sawyer made eye contact with Clarisse then flipped her hair down then flipped it up. Clarisse bit her lip. She had to win. Sawyer put her helmet on.

"I know the sudden switch of teams was unexpected." Annabeth started. "Sawyer we need you to be in the woods?" Sawyer raised an eyebrow. "Clarisse hunts there for the first hour but we need you to distract her."