How you met ~ Robyn

Jamie Burrows twin sister to Luke Burrows and you and Robyn have know each other for years

Jamie Burrows just got to the school's library. Her twin brother was already in there. The two are complete opposites. Jamie was popular whereas Luke definitely was not. She always had the highest grade in school which Luke hated plus everywhere she went girls were following her. Their mom made them both join debate which they hated. Well Jamie joined a couple days after Luke. She walked into the Library.

"Uh, hi." The teacher said. "Are you joining debate?" Luke immediately crossed his arms.

"Unfortunately." Luke said. The teacher turned to him then back to Jamie.

"Yes I am. Don't worry about Lukey Poo, he has jealous little brother syndrome." Jamie said. "Jamie Burrows." She shook the teacher's hand.

"Is that my best friend?" Terrell asked he stood up. Jamie giggled and went over to him. They did their hand shake which ended in a chest bump. They both laughed then hugged once the pulled away, Robyn pulled Jamie back so she was sitting next to her on the couch. Jamie smirked towards Robyn.

"Yes Ms. Rook?" Jamie asked. Robyn playfully rolled her eyes.

"Shut up, Dummy." Jamie giggled. Then she saw Miles.

"My boyfriend." Miles sat on Jamie's lap and hugged her head.

"My only girlfriend." They laughed. Jamie looked at Makayla and Sarah.

"Sup." Makayla let out a giggle which everyone looked at her. She cleared her throat.

"Sup." Makayla said.

"Really Miles?" Luke said with a pout.

"It's not my fault. Jamie is confusing me." Miles said. Jamie let out a laugh.

"Uh J?" Terrell called her and she turned to him. "Your fan club." Jamie turned around to look out the window and lo and behold her fan club was right outside. She's captain of the boys soccer team and girls just follow her everywhere.

"I got it." Jamie said and Miles got up. Jamie got up and flipped her hair over her shoulder then let out giggle following by a wave. The girls outside let out loud squeals and ran off. Jamie rolled her eyes and sat back down.

"Is that like everyday?" The teacher asked.

"Ms. G that's been happening since middle school." Robyn said. "It's so annoying." Robyn crossed her arms.

"The girls here are obsessed with Jamie." Sarah said.

"Weren't you just say-." Sarah cut Terrell off with a deadly look. Robyn got closer to Jamie. They have this weird thing going on. They aren't dating but they kinda are. They know about each other's feelings but they won't act on it. "I will shut my mouth."

"Good choice." Sarah said. Ms. G went through her whole lesson on relationship culture. She had Luke against relationships but she had Jamie for them. Luke scoffed at that.