First Kiss ~ Robyn

You just walked right up to her and kissed her in the hallway.

Jamie just got to school. She had the perfect plan to kiss Robyn. They had been 5 dates so far and they all have been amazing. Jamie saw Terrell and she ran over to him.

"Is today the day?" Terrell asked. Jamie nodded and the two started squealing jumping up and down. Then they noticed people staring so they stopped and cleared their throats. "You got this."

"Thanks, TT." The two did their handshake and then they did their chest bump.

"Okay emergency breath check." Jamie nodded and Terrell leaned in to smell her breath. "Ooh minty. Can't be too careful." He strayed mouth wash spray in her mouth. "Okay good to go. Now cologne check." Terrell smelled her. "Extra spray." He sprayed her. "Girls go crazy for this."

"Thanks. I'm ready." They fist bumped and Jamie walked down the hall to Robyn's locker. Robyn was talking to Makayla and Sarah at her locker.

"So did she kiss you last night?" Sarah asked. Robyn has been waiting for their first kiss and last night was Jamie's perfect opportunity. And she chickened out.

"No." Robyn said. "We were this close then she kissed my cheek." Robyn closed her locker. "That's all she does is kiss my cheek. I mean it's sweet and all but-." Makayla cut her off.

"You wanna make out?" Robyn nodded.

"Hey Pretty." Jamie said as she walked over. She was going to do it.

"He-." Jamie cut Robyn off by pressing her lips onto hers. Robyn immediately kissed back grabbing the sides of Jamie's neck. Jamie pulled away.

"Uh I gotta go." Jamie quickly ran off. She ran to her next class and quickly sat in her seat. She placed her backpack on her lap. Terrell, Miles and Luke all came in.

"Uh Jamie you good?" Terrell asked.

"Uh code blue." The boys looked at her. "I kissed Robyn and I got a code blue." Luke started laughing. "What are you laughing at? You've never kissed a girl dingus." Luke stopped laughing.

"Okay what happened?" Miles asked. Jamie told them what happened.

"It's completely normal. That just means you like her a lot." Terrell said. "You good now?"

"Yeah." Jamie said as she moved her bag. "Oh I have to talk to her." Jamie dropped her head on the table. Meanwhile in the hallway Robyn was frozen.

"You good?" Sarah asked.

"She just kissed me right?" Robyn asked.

"Yeah." Makayla said.

"Why did she run?" Sarah asked. Robyn grabbed her bag that she dropped and the bell rang. "Just talk to her before debate."

"Yeah." Robyn said. Robyn went to class.

~

Robyn was waiting by the library for Jamie to come. Robyn saw Jamie walking down the hall with Terrell then Luke walked up to her.

"Move Luke." Luke just smirked. "What?"

"Jamie had a code blue when kissing you." Luke said with a laugh. Robyn looked confused. "She got a-." Robyn's eyes widened.

"I get it." Robyn said. "The fact that you guys call it a code blue is childish." Jamie immediately stopped in her tracks. Luke told her.

"I'M GOING TO KILL YOU." Jamie roared to Luke, who immediately got scared. He ran into the library and Jamie went to run after him but Robyn stepped in front of her. "I know you want to talk. I do too but I won't be able to focus." Jamie pecked Robyn's lips then she went into the library. Jamie went down the stairs and Luke was hiding behind Ms. G. "Ms. G, may I borrow this rat behind you?"

"Ms. G." Luke pleaded.

"What did you do?" Ms. G asked him.

"Yeah Luke." Jamie asked.

"I may have told Robyn something about Jamie." Luke said. Ms. G stepped to the side and Jamie smirked evilly at Luke. She walked over to Luke and grabbed him by his ear. "Ahhh." Jamie dragged him to the supply closet and threw him in.

"10 seconds." Jamie said to everyone then walked in. She slammed the door and started punching Luke and he let out screams. Luke was curled up in a ball on the floor then Jamie backed up. She walked out the supply closet with a smile on her face. "He might need help to the nurses office." Jamie giggled. Robyn was standing there. Jamie went over to the couch and sat down. Robyn grabbed Jamie's arm and pulled her out the library then into the bathroom.

"Why'd you run?" Robyn asked. Jamie rubbed the back of her neck.

"Well I got a um you know when you grabbed my neck." Robyn smiled.

"So when I did this." Robyn placed her hands on the sides of Jamie's neck and Jamie closed her eyes. She started thinking about dead puppies. Robyn smirked and backed up. "Just don't run again. It made me feel like I did something wrong."

"I'm sorry." Jamie said as she opened her eyes. "I promise I'll talk to you." Robyn nodded.

"That's all I ask." Robyn said.

"So can I kiss you again?" Jamie asked.

"Now you're asking?" Robyn asked with a laugh. Jamie just cut her off with a kiss.

"Oh I can do this all the time." Robyn laughed again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

jj speaks

just to be clear taylor and jamie are gip
but sawyer is not only bc clarisse is definitely the top but it's just gxg