How you met ~ Clarisse

you are an Aphrodite kid and silena's twin sister your name is sawyer beauregard also your cabin counselor

Clarisse La Rue was the bane of Sawyer's existence. They have know each other since Clarisse came to camp. Though it was technically Sawyer's fault. To be initiated into the Aphrodite cabin, you have to break someone's heart. To make it easy Sawyer chose Holly Parker and she had to cheat on her so she kissed Clarisse. Clarisse couldn't let it go and made the decision that Sawyer was hers. Right now Sawyer was trying to hide.

"Who are we hiding from?" Silena asked her twin sister.

"Clarisse." Sawyer said. "I was hanging out with Miranda Gardner and she broke her nose."

"And what were you and Miranda doing?" Silena asked.

"Making out." Sawyer said with a shrug.

"Makes sense." Silena said. "But you probably thought it was hot?"

"No doubt. She's scary hot." Sawyer said. The two went to pavilion to eat lunch. "I mean what happened to casual relationships? Casual hookups?"

"Right." Piper said. "Relationship culture is dead."

"Exactly!" Sawyer said as she sat down. She saw Clarisse with her with her siblings. "I'm gonna tell her that we aren't together."

"You won't." Drew said. Sawyer turned to her. "Chicken."

"Oh you done it now." Silena said. Sawyer got up and walked over. "This is your fault." Silena said to Drew. Sawyer stood in front of Clarisse.

"Hey babe." Clarisse said. "You wanna head to my cabin and hang out." Sawyer rolled her eyes.

"No." Clarisse raised an eyebrow. "I just came to tell you that we aren't together. I am single and you're single so let's keep it that way." Sawyer said. "Also stop punching people, it's extremely hot which is confusing." Sawyer turned around and walked back to her cabin table with her siblings. "So that went well." Sawyer told them.

"Really, because she is walking this way." Piper said. Sawyer felt Clarisse's breath near her ear.

"That was cute but we aren't single. I'll wait for you in my cabin." Clarisse placed a kiss on Sawyer's cheek then walked towards her cabin. Silena, Piper and Drew all laughed and Sawyer dropped her head on the table with a groan.

"Awe it's okay, Twin. I'll cover for you." Silena said. Sawyer sat up.

"I'm not going." Sawyer said. "I'm making a point." Sawyer crossed her arms. "I am single and it's going to stay that way."

"I bet you 20 bucks, that you will be in her bed by tonight." Drew said.

"I bet you 20 bucks that I won't." Sawyer countered and shook Drew's hand.

"This isn't going to end well, is it?" Piper asked Silena.

"Nope." Silena said.

~

Sawyer was at the archery field practicing when she felt hands on her waist.

"You know I waited for you." Clarisse said.

"You did? Oh well that sucks." Sawyer said.

"Okay what's up with you?" Clarisse asked. Sawyer shrugged and Clarisse turned her around. "Seriously?"

"Don't you get it?" Sawyer asked. "I'm not your girlfriend." Sawyer turned back around. "Now let me focus." Sawyer felt kisses being placed on her neck. "Clarisse." Sawyer said through gritted teeth.

"What? I'm helping you focus." Clarisse said. Sawyer groaned and pushed her back.

"So not helping." Sawyer walked away to keep her distance from Clarisse. It's been about two hours and everywhere Sawyer went Clarisse was somehow there like she knew. Sawyer knew something was up and there was one person she needed to see. "DREW TANAKA, YOU ARE DEAD TO ME!" Sawyer said as she walked into the Aphrodite cabin. Drew laughed. Piper and Silena looked confused. "She is cheating!"

"We never set official rules?" Drew said.

"Come on Drew." Piper said. "That is cheating."

"Yeah." Silena and Sawyer said.

"Just stop interfering." Silena said.

"Okay fine." Drew said with a pout.

~

It was currently after dinner and Sawyer was sleeping in her room. As Cabin Counselor she gets her own room. She likes to be by herself. Silena understands so she doesn't mind bunking with their half siblings. Sawyer felt someone behind her as she slept.

"You made me do all this work." Clarisse said.

"I didn't make you do anything." Sawyer said. "Either you stay here and sleep or actually I don't care." Sawyer turned around and laid her head on Clarisse's chest. "This doesn't make us girlfriends." She felt and heard Clarisse laugh.

"Please, Princess. You know you want all of this. These strong arms to protect you and hold you. Also you love when I do this." Clarisse moved so she was hovering over Sawyer. Clarisse leaned down kissing her neck. Sawyer pushed Clarisse off her and Clarisse fell next to her.

"Go to sleep." Sawyer said rolling over on her side.

"Well I don't wanna sleep just yet." Clarisse said.

"Well I do." Sawyer said then she heard Clarisse whine. "You are literally a child."

"Stop being mean to your girlfriend." Sawyer rolled her eyes.

"I'm not your girlfriend." Sawyer said. "I am a free independent woman with her own agenda." Clarisse laughed.

"You definitely aren't free." Sawyer turned over to face her.

"Give me three good valid reasons why you want to be with me and I'll consider it, La Rue." Sawyer said.

"Well 1 you're smart. Smarter than all the Athena kids, the way you know random facts and actually fact check people is amazing. 2, your brave. You are always the first one in your cabin to spar with someone and kick their ass while looking flawless doing it. Lastly you're confident as hell. You know exactly what you how to get it. Also when you talk about something your eyes light up and when you get excited about something is so cute." Sawyer just laid as Clarisse listed why she wanted to be with her. Most people say it's because she's hot. "So?"

"I'm considering. Now go to sleep." Clarisse smirked and laid down while pulling Sawyer into her.

"Can we at least make out for a bit?" Clarisse asked.

"Will 5 minutes be enough for you?" Sawyer asked.

"I mean it's a start." Clarisse said hovering over her again.

"What am I going to do with you?" Sawyer asked.

"Love me?" Clarisse smirked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

jj speaks

that's how you met clarisse
send in some requests guys