Dior and Carson

Carson sat with her brother and their cast mates

Carson sat with her brother and their cast mates. Carson just got up and went to the kitchen. Everyone just stared at her. She doesn't really talk but she was a huge texter.

"Babe, where are you going?" Dior asked her. Their relationship confused everyone. How Dior managed to get Carson to be her girlfriend or go out with her was a mystery. Dior's phone dinged. "I was hungry." Dior read out.

"Cars, Mom said you have to speak more. Stop using your phone all the time." Charlie called out. Carson came back and rolled her eyes.

"Charlie since you were born in 2004 that means you'll die the fastest out of all of us." Carson spat. Everyone in the room gasped. "Think about that Grandpa." Carson sat back on the couch but on Dior's lap.

"That was...." Walker started. "GOLD!" Everyone started laughing even Carson. Dior wrapped her arms around Carson.

"Ha. Ha." Charlie said. Carson went back on her phone then it was taken out of her hand. She turned to Dior.

"Oh you aren't getting this back." Dior said. Carson pouted and moved over to Momona.

"She's my new girlfriend." Carson said hugging Momona who returned it. Dior gasped and made grabby hands for Carson.

"Momo give me back my girl." Dior said.

"Hey it's her choice. I'm an innocent bystander." Momo said. Carson stuck her tongue out at Dior. Dior pouted and crossed her arms.

"This is the most that I've ever heard you speak." Leah said.

"Oh I talk. I just let you guys talk more." Carson said. She cuddled more into Momona and Dior was jealous.

"Actually Sonny talks a lot." Momona said. "She's so funny. Just like other day we were-." Carson cut Momona off by covering her mouth.

"I will murder you if you say anything." Carson whispered in her ear.

"Yeah nevermind. Scary girlfriend." Momona said.

"Not your girlfriend." Dior said. Carson and Momona laughed. Carson felt like she's tortured Dior enough so she went back over to Dior. Dior smiled instantly and pulled HER girlfriend in her lap.

"Can I have my phone back now?" Carson asked.

"For a kiss?" Dior puckered her lips for a kiss but Carson kissed her cheek. Dior frowned.

"I'm not kissing you in front of my brother." Carson whispered in her ear. Dior whined and sat back. Dior gave Carson her phone back.

~

Carson and Dior are now in Carson's room. Dior was acting on her jealousy. Which was kissing Carson. Dior was currently straddling Carson. Carson tried to pull away for some air but Dior pulled her back in.

"D." Carson said.

"Shut up." Dior said. Carson giggled. "Fine go kiss Momo." Carson knew Dior was jealous so she went to get her off her lap.

"Okay." Dior scoffed and got back on Carson.

"Stop playing." Dior said and she kissed her girlfriend. Carson laughed and pulled away. She laid down and Dior put her hands on Carson's chest.

"You get jealous so easily." Carson said. Dior crossed her arms.

"Well when you give MY cuddles away what am I supposed to do?"

"Oh your cuddles huh?" Dior nodded and laid her head down in Carson neck.

"Yeah mine. As you are." Carson giggled.

"Yeah I am." She placed a kiss on Dior's forehead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

jj speaks

my first request is done
this is for Kdolaf