28

AFTER TWO DAYS

you turned to the other side of the bed in sleep, while the person beside you hugged you in his arms and you smiled a bit feeling warmth but soon it dropped and you opened your eyes before looking at the person who is none other than your husband.. jeon jungkook.

You moved away from him and stood up from the bed, brushing your hair back from your face, you gave him a brooding look before walking towards the bathroom. 

You splashed water on your face before looking at your reflection in the mirror. There was no emotions in your eyes, dark circles can be easily visible under your eyes, face become pale and tears already soaked up after turning you into a weak person. 

Your face crumples as you were feeling disgusting. Two days ago he threatened you to stay in this mansion. And you got scared and gave up on your self. You become scared, you don't know why but you got. There was something hidden in his words which halted your steps and forced you to stay. You didn't left the mansion but still you're not inside the mansion. 

You're inside the boundaries of his property and living in the outhouse. You chose to stay but you will never going to enter inside the mansion ever again. Mrs. Wang always bought your food to the outhouse as she also knows you won't join her boss...jeon jungkook on the dining table ever again. Jimin too comes to lighten your mood, he tried to talk to you about the incident happened two days ago but it only made you feel more vulnerable and broken, and he always noticed your state and changes the topic. 

And about jungkook, after threatening you he left you crying. But later Mrs. Wang comes to you and asked you to stay too and showed you the outhouse. You never saw your mother but she gave you her love. She's like a mother to you and you respect her alot. You shared your emotions to you and she gave you her shoulder to cry. 

And the same night, jungkook entered the outhouse and slept beside you, you wanted to fight with him and throw him out but you decided to ignore him. You didn't wanted to see his face but from last two days he, always comes to you and sleep beside you, without sharing a single word. Even Mrs. Wang also tells you that he doesn't eat his food at the mansion but in his office. 

You didn't know what's going on in his mind. What he was trying to show you, when he doesn't care about your feelings. 

Laura is still living inside the mansion and continues her daily routine. God knows what.

Your chain of thoughts broke and you flinched when you heard his shouting from the bedroom. You dried your face with the towel before walking inside the bedroom, you saw him wearing his shoes while shouting on the phone. 

He looked at your direction for a good moment, maintaining eye contact with you. But you broke before walking towards the other side of the room. He sighed internally before exiting the room.

You looked at his disappearing figure and heaved a sigh. 

After showering, you heard a knock on the the door before giving your permission to enter. The door got opened only to meet taehyung. He passed you a smile while you gladly accept and return with the same energy.

You sit on the bed while he took the chair opposite to you before sitting on it. He saw your face and looked down as he doesn't know how to start a conversation. 

" Everything okay?" you asked as you understood his hesitation. 

He smiled and nodded before asking if you're okay or not. You didn't said but only smile a little and he understood. 

" I'm sorry yn... your relationship with Jungkook wasn't that good but because of me-" 

" Because of that girl " you corrected him. " You were just telling me about her doing behind my back.. nothing else. She was responsible for everything "