Characters 💜

🧟‍♀️🧟‍♀️🧟‍♀️🧟‍♀️🧟‍♀️🧟‍♀️🧟‍♀️🧟‍♀️🧟‍♀️🧟‍♀️🧟‍♀️🧟‍♀️🧟‍♀️🧟‍♀️

{ Important Note : This story is a fictional story. Its purpose is not to hurt anything real. As you read in Tittle, this is a survival story.In this, the terror of zombies has been shown on an imaginary city and imaginary people.It has no connection with the real world.
There is terror of zombies, that is why there is bloodshed and dangerous fights in it.There are suicides as well as murders in this.
That's why it is better if only 16+ or 18 + people read this story.It also has some disgusting gory scenes .

But one more thing, I and my story do not support any kind of violence, harassment or suicide.
Take it as entertainment and fantasy story only. }>>>>>>>>

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

                    (MAIN--LEADS).                     

                  Mahi - Vyan.                       

                   SARAPARTH                      

(These four are science students of class 11 and are also very good friends.And all four are 18 years old and will soon turn 19.)..

Other Characters

1. Professor Harry (.He is a scientist in NSO...And he was the one who created the virus).

2. Professor Nitin (.He is Prof. Harry's assistant due to whom the virus spread. )

3. Ms Nitya (Principal of Future Valley  public school, )

4.Ria(Friend of Maahi)
  Yug (Best friend of Vyan and parth)
  Gogo (Good friend of Vyan & Parth)
  Tiya (Goodfriend of Maahi &Sara)   
   Priya(Friend)
   Kabir (Friend of Parth)
   Veer (Friend & class head)
    Sahir(Best friend)
    Aaru(She is very quiet girl and had no friends.)

(All of them are their friends and classmates and they are also students of 11 science.)

5. Dr,Anna (.Prof.harry's junior)

6. Aditya (Brother of Maahi and study in 12 standard in same school)

7. Mr.Omkar (Father of Vyan and also Maths teacher in same school)

8.Mr.Yash (Physical teacher)

9. Yisha, Jai , Eta and Shiraj
(Aditya's friends and seniors)

So guys, these were some important characters of our story. Hope you liked this story.

Thanks
N🐼