(2)...💜

Namaste/Hello Readers let's began chapter 2...
Happy reading 😊

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

After reading the sticky note, Mahi goes down to the ground where her other classmates were preparing to play basketball.....

Vyaan sees Mahi and goes to her.

Vyan : "koko" have you had lunch?

Mahi : Yes!

Vyan :Did Sir scold you much?

Mahi : Oh no, just a little lecture as usual..

Vyan : Look Koko, it's a joke aside, but I really don't like it when you get scolded like this by any teacher...
So take care from now on, okay.(says while caressing Mahi's head)...

By doing this, Mahi's cheeks turned badly red.....

Mahi : Thik hai!!(Okay)
(looking here and there she says)...

All the children play basketball and their sports teacher also comes there and guides them.......

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Now the scene is shown of Professor Harry's house in Mumbai.....

it's 11 am...

Prof. Harry opens the curtains of his room and sunlight enters his room...

Prof.Harry - Good morning dear wifey...(says while kissing her forehead)....

Tanya(professor's wife) - Good morning Harry...what time is it?

Prof.harry : it's 11 o'clock...

Tanya : I guess I took the medicine late yesterday that's why I couldn't get up.

Prof.harry : If I had come home early yesterday, your medicine time would not have been delayed.

Tanya: let it be, it happens sometimes

Prof.harry : You know where I'm going the day after tomorrow , koshidun. In our city, in the same school where we both met for the first time....
I have been invited there as the chief guest of the science exhibition.

Tanya: Wow, this is a very good thing...how much that city must have changed by now.

Prof.harry : Now it must have been very good Well they called both you and me.... but...

Tanya : Why are you spoiling your mood?You know I'm always with you I would love it if you went there ....

Prof.harry : I wish this accident had happened to me that day instead of you.And I shouldn't have left you in the car that day.....