(5)...💜

Namaste/Hello WAMILY ❣️
                  Chapter :: 5
                Happy reading 💗.                     

Mumbai:

Prof. Harry gets ready to go to Koshidun.....He wears his green coat and after wearing it he asks his wife --how I am looking?...

Tanya : You are looking great as always....

Prof.harry : (kisses her forehead and says) I will come soon, so rest till then.

Tanya : Yes, you also go carefully and enjoy well. After so many years, you are going to your city.

Prof.harry : (picks up his bag)
Byee wifey!!!!
(After saying goodbye to Tanya, he locks her room from outside.)....
And first he goes to the lab because from there he will pick up Nitin.....

He reaches the lab where he also finds Anna..

Prof.harry : You were here all night, weren't you?

Anna : Yes sir...I have been here since night...

Prof.harry : How is the health of that volunteer?

Anna : Sir, he is fine but no change was seen in him.

Prof.harry : Ohhh!! Well, there is still time for 24 hours to complete, perhaps that is why no change has been seen.....

Anna: I think so too.
Well you are going to Koshidun today!!

Prof.harry : Yes! The school where I studied has invited me as the chief guest in the science exhibition.

Anna : I know sir!!! I am also a resident of Koshidun, my family still lives there. or my nephews are studying in Future Valley School, that's why I came to know.....

Prof.harry : Ohh, this is a very good thing, why didn't you tell me earlier?

Anna : Sir, I told you but maybe you don't remember.....

Prof.harry : Okay, tell me the names of your niece and nephew, I will come and meet them specially.

Anna : Sir, my niece's name is Aditya, she is a commerce student, so maybe she has no project, she must have set up her stall, or my niece's name is Mahi.But yes Mahi has made the project, she is a science student.......

Prof.Harry : I will definitely meet both of them......

(Anna also shows Harry the pictures of both of them so that it becomes easier for him to meet them.)

After some time Nitin also comes.....

Prof. Harry and Nitin sit in the car and head towards airport......

Prof.harry : Nitin! Looking at your face it seems that your health is still not well.....You should have been cured by my syrup.But looking at you it seems that the syrup did not do anything.

Nitin : No sir!!My fever is gone.Just feeling a little tired.....

Prof.harry : Oh!! Do one thing, take rest in the flight.

Nitin : Okay sir!!!I also feel like I need some rest too.........

The flight took about 3 hours and they both reached Koshidun........