(4)...💜

Mumbai:::

Around 3 o'clock in the night.
When Nitin is sleeping, the veins on his face and hands start getting darker....
And where he had given the injection, there was bleeding. And green blood was also coming out there......

the Scene is cut here:

Next morning.

Koshidun:

Again a golden morning of Koshidun is shown.

Mahi's mom : Hey girl, get up, you will be late for school otherwise......

Aditya (Mahi's brother And studies in 12th class in Future Valley):
Mom, today school is at 11 o'clock because of the exhibition....
By the way, do you know how naughty your daughter has become?

Mom : kyunn aisa Kya kiya Meri bacchi ne???
(Why, what did my daughter do?)

Aditya: The day before yesterday, she got scolded by the Chemistry head for bunking the class....

Mahi's grandfather : To Kya ho gya.....
Meri bacchi bilkul mujh par gyi hai...
Aab yehi to Umar hoti hai ye sab karne ki.....
(so what happened.....
My daughter is totally crazy like me...
Now is the age to do all this...)

Mom : (slaps on mahi's boom)....And because of this Mahi wakes up suddenly, Mummy......Kya hua...
Pata hai kitna achha sapna dekh rahi thi,,,hakikat Mai to hota nhi Kam se Kam sapne Mai to world tour karne dijiye....
(Mummy…what happened…
Do you know how well I was dreaming, It don't exist in reality, at least let me do a world tour in my dreams....)....

Mom : Shut up...you bunk your class.
Aditya told me....

Mahi : Isse aab yaad aayi......(she says while rubbing her eyes).......
(Now, that thing has come to his mind)

Mom : Nothing like this should happen in future.Ok...Otherwise next time you will get beaten by your father...

Mahi : Hmmmmm..By the way, dad doesn't beat me.

At that very moment Mahi's father's voice comes, "Hey, will I have breakfast alone?"

Meanwhile, grandfather stood completely silent in the corner.....
Because he also did not want to be scolded by his daughter-in-law.......

Mom :  Get up now because it will take some time for you to regain consciousness.(says to Mahi while picking up Mahi's blanket).....
In a few days your aunt will also come after taking leave...get into the habit of getting up early.

Mahi : Wow aunty is about to come, by the way I don't understand the connection between aunty and getting up early....

Mahi's mom : Shut up...