Chapter 53 - Victory

We all sit in the great hall excited for the official end of year feast. Tonight Dumbledore is announcing who won the house cup and we're going to find out who one the bet from ages ago. The great hall is buzzing with chatter from the students. Even though Dumbledore hasn't announced it I'm certain we will have won especially after winning the Quidditch cup due to yours truly (I'm joking about it being all down to me but not about Slytherin winning). Dumbledore makes his way to the stage to start his announcements.

"In last place is Gryffindor with three hundred and twelve points, in third place is Hufflepuff with three hundred and fifty two, in second place is Ravenclaw with four hundred and twenty six and in first place is Slytherin with four hundred and seventy two points," Dumbledore says and the table erupts in cheers, the other houses unenthusiastically applaud us "yes, yes, well done Slytherin, I do however have some more points to give out in light of recent events," I look at Draco worried we are now going to loose the house cup, " to Hermione Granger I award fifty points for her cool intellect int the face of danger, to Ron Weasley I  award fifty points for the best chess game Hogwarts has seen in over one hundred years, to Harry Potter I award sixty point for his love and courage, to Neville Longbottom I award ten points, it takes a lot of bravery to stand up to your enemies but even more to your friends."
"That means Gryffindor has won," I say to Draco.
"And finally I am awarding sixty points to Skyla Lupin-Black for being willing to risk her life in order to save her friends," Dumbledore finishes, I look Draco shocked, after he had ignored me in the hospital wing I definitely wasn't expecting recognition.
"Wait that means we've still won," I say.
"It's time for a change in decoration," Dumbledore says before he claps and changes all the banners in the great hall to Slytherin.

We all shout in celebration.

"Sky is this to do with the night that you snook out?" Draco asks me.
"I may or may not have stopped an Evil Professor from stealing a magical artefact," I tell him but decide not to share to many details.
"You are an interesting one Sky," he says.
"I know," I joke.

We enjoy the evening then celebrate with the rest of out house in the common room, we will be going home very soon.