Author's Note

Feel free to skip this it's just my disclaimer and explanation of the first book.

This book has been read by my wonderful beta reader, and they've said they really enjoyed it.

Disclaimer none of the original characters or the universe belong to me, they all belong to J.K. Rowling.

The characters I've created (see below) and their stories/ edits to the cannon they are mine.
-Skyla
-Tara

I'd just like to let you all know that the beginning of this book is mainly based off what I can remember from the movies and hazy recollections of the books. Though from about chapter ten there are direct references and quotes from both.

Just to let you know there may be the odd mistake with punctuation, I write like I talk so as I ramble there is a slight lack of commas in places.

Feel free to leave feedback and constructive criticism.

There is the possibility that some characters are the wrong age (like 1 year out not 10)

At the start, the grand plot isn't front and central (much like Philisopher's Stone) it's a set up for the world and the characters, but there is plenty of original content.

Credit to my amazing boyfriend for creating my covers.

Please don't forget to vote it would mean alot.

Happy reading :)