Chapter 47 - Keys

We head along the corridor to another room. In the centre there is a broom, Harry and I look at each other, and at the far end there is a big wooden door. We all walk over to the door at the far end.

"Alohomora," Hermione says but the door doesn't open.
"I must have a spell on it to stop the charm," Ron says.
"We're going to have to find the key," I say.
"How?" Ron asks.
"Guys look up," we all look up to see a load of keys flying around.
"I'll go catch it," Harry says.
"No Harry let me do it," i say to him.
"What cause you thing Slytherin will win and you're better than me," he says slightly annoyed.
"No, I don't know if you've realised Harry but this is all connected to you, you're the boy who lived and whoever is after the stone is probably trying to help Voldemort," I point out.
"How do you know that?" Hermione asks.
"I'm not sure but when I was revising I started looking into the first Wizarding War and stealing an artefact to resurrect their Dark Lord doesn't sound like a stretch," I explain.
"You're probably right Sky," Hermione says.
"See Harry, let me go and get the key we can't risk you getting injured, oh and yeah I am better than you," I say as I grab hold of the broom.

I quickly get on the broom as all the keys start going after me. I look around but I can't tell which key I'm meant to be going after.

"Guys which key is it?" I ask.
"There should be a large one that looks really old," Ron says.
"It's that one at the top with the broken wing," Harry tells ms.

I fly high up and cast petrificus totalus on the key so that it drops to the ground for the others.

"Get the door open then shut it straight behind me," I shout door.

I see the door open, the others scramble through quickly and i fly through and jump off the broom.

"It was smart to use that freezing charm thing on the key," Harry says.
"See I told you I'm better than you," I joke, "I'll teach you it at some point if we get out of here alive."

We head down the corridor ready to face our next challenge.