Chapter 15 - Blue

After a while I go back to the Slytherin common room (after making sure I was long enough for my face to no longer be blotchy), I made it back just before curfew. Draco was the only person who was left in the common room when I got there.

"Woah Sky, what happened to your hair?" Draco asks.
"What do you mean?"
"It's blue, a really sad blue."
"Don't be daft," I laugh.
"No seriously," he says.

I go and look at myself in the nearest mirror and it is in fact blue, but it fades away as I'm looking at it. I go back and sit across from Draco on the sofa.

"I don't know why it was like that," I tell him.
"You know that's not normal Sky," he tells me.
"Well I'm sure you could do it if you tried."
"No Sky, I couldn't, only a metamorphagus can do that."
"But I'm not one."
"You must be."
"This is too much to deal with right now, I've just been shunned by someone I thought was my friend, basically called me evil for being in Slytherin, then I got angry at him and stormed off."
"Wait when did this happen?"
"After tea, when I went to speak to Harry and Ron, Ive just come from the library because I wanted to be alone."
"I told Potter some families were better than others, I was right."
"Yeah well Harry isn't much better, he told him off for being rude but he didn't defend me."
"Don't worry about those two Sky, they are Gryffindors, their path for justice," he says with air quotes, "makes them very naive and dim witted."
"Thanks Draco."
"Anything happens again you come and tell me and I'll Hex the living day lights out of them."
"Okay."

I don't know what Hexes are I hope they aren't too bad.