Chapter 45 - Fluffy

Hermione quickly casts the alohomora charm as she did the first time we found the room and we make our way quietly through the door. When we get in the room I am shocked to find Flussy already asleep.

"This is a bad sign," I say.
"How? It's a bloody miracle it's already asleep," Ron says.
"Fluffy being asleep means someone beat us in here," I explain.
"We need to move the paw," Hermione points out.

Harry and Ron move over to the paw and move it off the trap door. We all open the trapdoor together.

"Ew," Ron says.

He sees some sort of snot on his shoulder, then I look at it and realise it's dog drool, I look up to see Fluffy watching us. The others look up not long after I do.

"Jump," Harry says as he realises what is happening.

I stand there watching Fluffy's actions as the others jump down the trap door.

"Sky come on the thing will kill you," Ron says from down below.

I ignore them as I reach out to pet the three headed dog, this is probably a bad idea but Fluffy is cute.

"Sky you're insane come down here," I hear Hermione shout.

Fluffy's middle head nuzzles my hand as the other two move in. I'm completely distracted by the dog. When Ron starts screaming and Hermione starts lecturing him I realised it's probably time that I join them. I jump down the trap door and realise what the fuss was about.