Part 15 - Epilogue

The front door to the apartment creaked open, as the slight sound of jingling keys followed with it. The room came to life as the light switch got flicked. A soft sigh escaped the mans lips, as he steps into his apartment.

Y/N: Well this is it.

He began to walk further into his home, taking his jacket off, flinging over his small couch. There was a common theme to his apartment everything was small, but it was enough for him and honestly he didn't need anything else as long as he had the essentials he was happy.

Soon enough he was followed in by the woman that was gonna be staying with him for the rest of his life, he had hoped at least. She had shut the door behind that was also followed with a familiar creak. 

Beverly: You weren't kidding huh? 

He turned in her direction, crossing his arms, leaning against the arm of the chair.

Y/N: Nope. I'm sure my apartment is probably smaller than one of your walk-in closets. 

 A smirk made its way onto his lips. His response caused a chuckle to escape from the red head in front of him, much to his delight.

Beverly: Maybe... but I'm sure the bed is a perfect size.

She bit her bottom lip, shooting a wink at the smirking man that leant so nonchalantly against his couch. His smirk instantly faded, as he stood up straight and coughed. This time it was her turn to smirk at him.

Y/N: Y-Yes ma'am it is.

Her smirk only widened as he approached him, wrapping her arms around his neck. One of the many things she loves about him is that deep down he was still the same Y/N, so easily tease-able and she loved it.

Beverly: Oh ma'am? You should use that later.

He gulped rather loudly, something she definitely picked up on. The pair's eyes locked onto one another's, neither of them wanting to look away.

Y/N: Is that- is... Is that what you... like?

He looked at her with a puzzled look something she found incredibly cute.

Beverly: You'll soon figure that out.

She smirked even more at his nervous expression. She had enough of teasing him for now and finished off the teasing with a quick peck to his lips. A smile also quickly began to form on his face at her sudden action.

Beverly: Kidding of course, about the ma'am part... what I like however... that is something you're definitely going to figure out soon.

He nodded his head, smiling lovingly at the woman in his arms.

Y/N: Noted...

She removed her arms around his neck and ran her hands down his arms as she quickly took his hands in hers, another smirk plastering her lips once again.

Beverly: Well? Are you gonna show me to the bed room or... are we gonna just gonna stand here all night? 

Y/N nodded his head once again, this time it was in a rather fast motions.

Y/N: Right, right. Its this way.

The two gave each other a loving smile before he began to lead her to the bedroom. This was gonna be a night to remember for the two of them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The rays of light coming from outside the window, seeped into the bedroom and hit the mans face who was resting calmly, enjoying his well earned sleep. However the light from the window disturbed his rest as he began to wake up. A grown escaped from his lips, as his eyes fluttered open. He tried to move around a little but a sleeping Beverly stopped him from doing so.