Part 6 - Bowers is in my room

Y/N: I should probably go help Ben convince Richie to stay. Why don't you-

Beverly: Wait.

I stopped myself, only able to place one foot the first step before she stopped me.

Y/N: What's up?

Her face held an uncertain look to it.

Beverly: I don't want be alone right now.

I thought for a moment, before responding.

Y/N: Okay, I'll stay with you, I just hope Ben can convince him.

Beverly: He will.

I nodded stepping down. I turned my attention back to her. She looked a little worried and who could blame her.

Beverly: Aren't you scared?

Y/N: I guess.

Beverly: How are you so calm?

I broke eyes contact feeling a little awkward answering her, it didn't last long however as I made eye contact once again.

Y/N: I guess... I've experienced stuff like this since I was like 5, so I've had some time to get use to it.

Her eyes widen a little, her face held an expression of realisation.

Beverly: That's right, you told me about the... the... what was it?

Y/N: Overlook?

Beverly: Yeah... and what your father tried to do.

She took a step closer to me, placing a hand my cheek.

Beverly: You're probably the strongest one out of us all.

Y/N: I think we're all equally matched, everyone just doesn't know it.

She looked to be in thought for a moment. However her face started to inch closer to mine, so I took the initiative and close the gap between us. Kissing her. It was short kiss but one that we both needed. When I pulled away I could tell by her facial expressions that she was remembering something, not sure what but she quickly lent back in kissing me again. This time it is was longer, as she wrapped her arms around my neck and I placed each of my hands on her hips, deepening the kiss.

It lasted for a couple of seconds, each of us not wanting to pull away. Unfortunately we did need to breathe. Once we both pulled away, I couldn't help myself but be trapped looking into her eyes. It seemed she too was also stuck in the same trance as me.

Beverly: After that day we promised we'd write to each other or see each again but we didn't. I wish we did.

Y/N: It's not your fault, IT's influence on you made you forget.

Beverly: But not right away, I remember starting a letter but I could never finish it and then... I completely forgot about it. Didn't you say you never forgot, how? You didn't stay in Derry?

I pulled away from her, letting her go.

Y/N: Yeah well that's a little complicated.

Beverly: Complicated how?

I diverted my eyes away from her, not sure if I should tell her or not. Mike knows somehow and I don't how to feel about some else knowing especially Bev being that person.

Y/N: Well Bev I-

Thankfully I was saved by the front door of the Inn opening. It was Eddie, speed walking his way through; cover in some gross liquid. It smelt like puke, so it probably was puke.

Beverly: Oh, my God. What happened to you?

Eddie: Nothing. I'm fine. Everything's fine.

He completely dismissed Bev's question and walked up the stairs to his room. However he wasn't the only person who arrived at the Inn, Bill too also walked in.