Part 10 - 27 Years Waiting

No ones pov

Eddie: Is it working!? Did we do it!?

Once those words left Eddies mouth, the uncomfortable creaking sound of a balloon could be heard coming from the ritualistic object that now had IT residing within it.

The lid popped off as Mike struggled to try and keep it on, but he's efforts proved unsuccessful. A red balloon began to enlarge itself out of it.

Beverly: What is this? Is this part of it?

Richie: Mike, is this supposed to be happening?

Eddie: What? No, no, no.

Mike: Keep Chanting?

Eddie: What?

Mike: Keep chanting!

Everyone began to chant once more, but this time everyone's optimism seemed gone; as fear started to take over them. The balloon only got larger ,and larger to the point where Mike could no longer try and push it back down.

They all watched  as the balloon grew more, and more causing everyone to back off of the middle platform as the balloon slowly engulfed the entire area.

Everyone ran off in separate directions, to try and get away from the balloon before it could pop. Unfortunately it didn't seem to help much as once it popped some of them were thrown forward and everyone's ears were ringing.

Everyone was frantically looking around as they tried their best to hear anything. Ben crawled over to Beverly to make sure she was alright, Richie helped Bill off the ground as Bill held his hands up to his ears in pain, and Eddie came running into everyone's view.

Eddie: Hey, is everyone alright? where's Mike and Y/N?

upon realising that what Eddie said was true they begun calling out for their two lost friends.

Richie: Y/N! Mike!

Ben: Mike!

Beverly: Y/N! Where are you!?

Ben: Mike!

Y/N: We're here!

Mike and Y/N came stumbling down the same way Richie came from. However Mike was being guided by Y/N as Mike was still feeling the effects of what just happened, once they made it to the others Mike was now able move on his own, so he gratefully let Y/N go. Beverly automatically waked over to Y/N, wrapping  her arms round him; she was glad he was okay. Y/N quickly returned the hug, grateful the she too seemed fine.

Richie: Did we do it? Did we do it?

Eddie: Yeah did we do it?

Richie: We put the tokens in the thing. That's good, right?

Beverly had let go of Y/N so she could try and fix her flashlight as it started to flicker, she begun hitting it with the palm of her hand trying to get it to stop. unfortunately as she got to work IT was staring down at them from the same place they once were, however he was now like a giant.

Everyone let out a frightful scream, as the giant clown let an amused laugh; gaining pleasure from their reaction.

Richie: Shit! Shit!

Pennywise: Oh, did it work, Mikey? Did it work?

Pennywise this time let out a more taunting laugh, directed at Mike, who seemed to be in complete starstruck.

Pennywise: Tell them why your silly little ritual didn't work. Tell them its all just a... What's the word, Eds? Gazebo?

Eddie: Mike, what's he talking about?

Bill: M-M-Mikey?

Everyone except for Mike wore a somewhat confused expression, some of them even turned to look at Mike for answers; unfortunately they would be met with a starstruck Mike instead.

Pennywise: Oh Mikey, you never showed them the fourth side, did you?

Pennywise once again let out another amused laugh.

Pennywise: Didn't want them to know, what actually happened to the poor Shokopiwah? yum, yum, yum, yum.

Bill: Fuck, Mikey. You Lied to us, again!?

Mike: N-N-No, but they didn't believe! They didn't believe they could kill It! That's why it didn't work back then!

Y/N: We did, now look where we're at.

Richie: Are you fucking kidding me, Mike!?

Mike: We hurt him!

Mike seemed to be on the verge of tears.

Richie: Fuck!

Bill: Fuck you, Mikey!

Mike: I needed something, anything for us to remember. Anything for us to believe!

Bill: God damn it!

Richie: Fuck! Y/N please tell us something, anything!?

Y/N: Depends what happens next I suppose, but nothing pretty.

Richie: Fuck, we're so fucked!

Pennywise seemed to enjoy their sense of despair, as once again let out another laugh, before the deadlights shot out from behind him; rising into the air. A cloudy mist surrounded the deadlights as it let out a strong gust of wind, that was followed up by a loud horn like sound.

Beverly: The Deadlights! Don't look at them!

They all shielded their sight from the deadlights, but too afraid to completely shut them as Pennywise was still there mocking them.

Pennywise: For 27 years, I dreamt of you. I craved you. Oh, I've missed you!

The Losers began to move away from the beast as it crawled out of where it once was; it was like a giant spider clown looming over them. Y/N reacted quickly grabbing Beverly's arm, pulling her back with him. Everyone passed a completely frozen Mike, who was staring up at the horrifying thing in front of him.

Ben: Mike! Move back!

Everyone began screaming his name to no response.

Pennywise: Waiting for this very moment.

Pennywise finished it's sentence and stared at Mike for a couple of seconds, while all the other Losers were trying to get Mike to snap out of it!

Mike: Sorry. I'm sorry, guys.

Y/N: Apologise once we get out of here, Bill get him!

Pennywise: Time to float!

Pennywise came closer and begun to reach for Mike, its hand turning into a sharp claw; getting ready to stab Mike with it. Fortunately for Mike, Bill sprung into action tackling him down.

Losers quickly helped Bill and Mike off the ground as they started to run away from the giant spider like clown. The clown snarled at them as he put up chase, IT now had the upper-hand on them. IT swung its massive claw arm around barely missing them, send Debry across the place. IT then slammed down IT's arm, causing some of the Losers to scatter off in different directs. Ben and Bill were together, Jumping into some nearby water just dodging IT's attack. Mike was able to hide under some Debry, while Y/N and Beverly ran off into a some type of tunnel, and Richie and Eddie ran off into their own one as well. They are now completely separated.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys hope you enjoyed this little chapter here, the next one will hopefully have more in it and more changes I plan on doing so yeah hope you like that one as well. Anyway see you guys in the next chapter.