Part 2 - Truths

Richie: Oh here we go.

The lovely waitress came back and placed down a bowl of fortune cookies.

Eddie: Thank you.

I reached over and grabbed a cookie, breaking it open and read the paper inside. "You can't save them all" what? That's a lame fortune cookie... oh nevermind it's that clown already playing his tricks I see. I place it down in front of me and excuse myself from the table as go towards the men's restroom. I walked over to the sink and looked at myself in the mirror.

Taking calming breaths, I close my eyes as I began to focus. I began to search for Stan using the shining, it didn't take too long as I found him fairly quickly. However what I saw was him in his bath tub dead, bleeding from the wrists. My eyes shot open, my grip on the sink tightened as I tried to catch my breath.

Once I calmed down I threw some water in my face, dried my hands off and walk back to the table. Though when I got back Mike was slamming his chair against the table screaming while everyone else was standing around looking all a little scared.

Mike: It's not real! It's not real! It's not real!

Y/N: I leave for a second and you destroy the place!

Mike stopped slamming the chair as everyone looked in my direction.

Beverly: Y/N...

She walked up to me with tears in her eyes, as she put her arms round me in a hug. She was shaking a little, I tried to calm her down a little by place a arm round her. The commotion seemed to have called the waitress to come over to see all the mess Mike has caused.

Waitress: Is everything alright?

Richie: Yeah, yeah could we get the check?

The waitress hurried out probably to go get her manager to make us paid and then kick us out. Which is pretty much what happened. All of us were now walking out the building, talking about the events that just transpired.

Eddie: That's what he does right? He fucks with us. So, Stanley's probably fine.

Beverly: Hey Mike do you have Stan's number?

Mike: Yeah.

We almost reached the exist of the restaurant before we were stopped by a kid.

Kid: Hey Richie.

We all turned to the small boy, a little wary of him.

Richie: How'd you... How'd you know my name?

Kid: The fun's just beginning. Right?

Well that's creepy. Especially the weird smile he's pulling or maybe he's just a fan who knows, but Richie thought he was the clown pulling a trick on him as he grabbed the kid screaming at him. Not wanting to be a part of this scene that Richie is making, I walked out taking a nice breath of fresh air.

Finally the rest walked out, Beverly pulled out her phone calling Stan's number. When someone picked up she put it on speaker.

Beverly: Hello, Mrs Uris. My name is Beverly Marsh. I apologise for calling, but I'm an old friend of your husband's.

While she was on the phone Richie and Eddie had a go at Mike, yelling about how betrayed they felt.

Eddie: You lied to us. That's not okay.

Richie: First words out of your mouth should've been "Hey, man. You want to come back to Derry and get murdered?" Cause then I would have said no.

Eddie: Wait Y/N you went to the restroom, you don't even know why you're here. Mike he totally-