Part 8 - Totally Not going to die

Y/N's Pov

Y/N: I feel as if you have something to say?

I was currently driving to the Neibolt house, with Beverly in the passenger seat. I assumed everyone else took their own car.

Beverly: Is that because you know I want to saying something or because you actually do feel like I want to say something?

I let a soft sigh escape my lips.

Y/N: Well considering I can feel your eyes dart to me every few seconds, I'll have to say the second one.

I noticed she adjusted in her seat before she spoke.

Beverly: I'm not accusing you of anything but... I need to know, did you know what would happen to me; what my husband would do?

Y/N: I did not.

Feeling like she wasn't quite convinced I quickly pulled over to the side.

Y/N: Could you show me your arms?

Beverly: What?

Y/N: Please.

Beverly seemed hesitant at first, before she slowly pulled her sleeves back, revealing nasty looking bruises.

Y/N: Back at the Jade is when I knew anything. I just wish I knew sooner, so I could've done something.

I looked away from her, as I began to feel disappointed in myself.

Beverly: It's not your fault Y/N.

I shook my head at her response.

Y/N: After you left Derry and forgot everything...forgot me, I didn't want to randomly show up years later and ruin anything you had going on. I thought if I'd I did that I'd be selfish and for once I wish I was. So I'm sorry Bev, I should've been there for you.

I place my hand on top hers and gave it a gentle squeeze.

Beverly: We both wish things could've been different, I ended up marrying a man who turned out being exactly like my father and I didn't know until it was too late. So there's nothing to apologise for. The only thing we can do now is make up for all that lost time.

I gave her a slight smile, which she returned.

Y/N: First we kill this clown...

Beverly: Then we can talk about our future together.

For once things are looking up, but first we a have job to do and that clown's got to die.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We finally arriving at the Neibolt house, after parking a little away and running the rest of the way there me and Bev caught up with everyone.

Bill: No, no you guys, no! I s-started all this. It's my fault that you're all here. This curse, this fucking thing that's inside you all. It started to grow the day that I m-made you go down to the Barrens because all I cared about was finding G-Georgie. Now, I'm gonna go in there, and I don't what's gonna happen, but I c-can't ask you to do this.

Beverly stepped forward, picking up a metal spike that was laying on the ground.

Beverly: Well, we're not asking you, either.

Bill: Bev-

Mike: We didn't do it alone then, Bill. So we're not gonna do this alone now.

Richie: Yeah that and the fact that Y/N's magic powers told us if we go alone we die.

Bill's eyes fell onto me.

Y/N: It's a very long story.

Bill seemed to look confused but took my answer anyway and nodded his head.