9: Mount Natagumo

Começar do início

(y/n)'s jaw drop as tanjiro blushes profusely. Mate!? With the pretty foreign girl?? "w-wha..?? what the hell are you saying!?" He yells back at inosuke as he glances at the (h/c)-ette, his mind subconsciously wandering to dirty things before he shakes his head to rid himself of those sinful images. He shall not think nasty about the female beside him!!!

(e/c) hues quickly spotted murata up above them and she quickly grabbed tanjiro and inosuke's attention, "look!....up there!" They go to where he was, sneaking behind him like a ninja...

"hey," tanjiro gains his attention, "kamado tanjiro, here. Rank, mizunoto!" He introduces with a smile.

murata deadpans, feeling hopeless, "mizunoto!? couldn't they send a hashira!?" Unfortunately for him, inosuke had enough of his bullshit and kicked him in the face.

"SHUT THE HELL UP!! YOUR EXISTENCE IS POINTLESS!!" He spat, blowing steam through the boar hide's nose while grabbing murata by the hair.....grab my hair...ahem...

The four of them paused when they heard a faint sound that caused murata to start panicking, "that noise again.." he mumbles, gasping as shadows begun to appear, soon revealed to be his peers who were being controlled as their swords were being swung in a dysfunctional manner.

(y/n) looks to tanjiro, inosuke and murata, yelling out, "they're being controlled by threads on their back! Cut the threads!! Also watch out for the spiders! They'll spin more webs!!" She warns before heading to the slayers to help them out.

"got it!!" tanjiro shouts back, listening to the (h/c)-ette as he did what she said, watching as the slayers dropped to the ground (all dead, no survivors). He did not question how she knew this despite finding it odd, but he smelled no malicious intent from her only the desire to save the innocent.

He paused when he sensed a figure above him, prompting him to look up. (y/n) followed his gaze, her eyes landing on rui, whom was looking down at her, "don't interfere with my family. Mother will kill you."

inosuke charges at rui and tries to get a swipe at him only to fail. boi...you're not spider man, you can't reach that high..

rui then walked away nonchalantly as (y/n) stares after him, "rui.." she whispers, wanting to save the poor boy.

tanjiro frowns looking around him before he gasped, feeling his arm being tugged as he quickly swipes the spider away, "inosuke!! We need to find the source of the demon!! If you have any way, please....!"

inosuke stabs his sword in into the ground and used his seventh form; spatial awareness, to locate the demon. murata decided to stay back and cut the threads so he can help out and give them time to kill the demon.

The three of them rush forward only to get interrupted when another slayer is moved onto their path. She had tears in her eyes, "please no..." she cries out, "get out here!! Get someone of higher rank, please!! RUN!!"

(y/n) snaps her head to tanjiro, "hurry up and cut the threads connecting her!!" She shouts, snapping the burgundy-haired male out of his daze as he nods and rushes at the slayer, slashing behind her.

The foreign girl runs up to her, holding her by the shoulders, "be careful of the spiders and the webs!! It's what is controlling you!" She says, making the female slayer look around her as she is now alerted of the situation.

They look as more slayers appeared, two of them were males. One was dead while the other was alive, "p-please kill me!" He weakly pleads to (y/n) and the others, "my arms and legs..." he grunts, "the bones are piercing my inner organs! Every-time i'm forced to move, the pain is unbearable. Either way, i am dead."