I forgive you, jiho

WARNING: MENTION OF SUICIDE , TATTOO MACHINE AND VIOLENCE.

"You can go ahead and go to room 27, the girls that were assigned there left a little early , you don't mind immediately working without explanation do you?" Jacky asked me smiling up at me, I awkwardly grinned denying my uncomfortableness

once Jacky was out of sight I crept through the halls , few bartenders walking around with trays of alcohol , snatching one off without him noticing , a few girls were standing infront of doors dressed in tight dresses and clothes. Scratching my head I set my hand on the doorknob taking a deep breath before opening it the light falling on my face.

I notice two familiar faces sitting at the table fruit on it, drinks , 2 girls on each their sides; Zack and Jace. My eyebrows furrowed, they noticed both waving their arms around panicking at my misunderstanding crossing my arms I lean my weight on one leg.

"Start explaining before I start seeing red, one, two."

"We didn't choose for this! This is just for the mission! Please—"  Jace pleaded for mercy already crying , Zack was eating ice to avoid questions sighing I look at the girls beside them. They raised their eyebrows at me awaiting my answer.

"Leave , you two are too young for these perverts , who knows what they might've done if I didn't show up."

"Don't talk about us like we're old men!" Zack yelled finally emptying his self from the ice cubes he had occupied his self with, rolling my eyes I take a seat next to him grabbing a sliced apple biting into it spitting it out immediately. " this tastes like shit!"

"What are you even doing here? Aren't you supposed to be with Daniel f/n?" Jace asked fixing his blouse occasionally running his fingers through his hair, burping loudly I place the glass back down with a harsh thud.

"Jacky told me to come here, he works with jiho. I'll wait until Daniel makes a move first, besides it's easier for me to stay with you guys."  Leaning my head back against the wall closing my eyes I let the rooms warm heat calm me down into a relaxing mood.

it only took a few seconds till the door got slammed open after I finally settled down, fluttering my eyes back open I peek through my lashes ,  a guy standing at the door , I sit back up normal about to ask him what he wanted until jace's voice made Zack attack the guy.

"That's him, he's the one that did that to the burn knuckles! He tattood on them."  Getting up as well I try to help Zack fight but he held a hand up to stop me in my tracks.

"Don't , this is MY fight. I don't need you to jump in everytime, I've got this.." Zack said maintaining eye contact with the boy, huffing out air I couldn't help but smile softly. Zack had grown up.