Back off!

"I said how do you know my name?." You ask him with an irritated voice of having to repeat yourself your known for having small patience and he's ticking you off.

" ah w-well you see , uh I'm daniels friend, we live together to save rent..? "  he answers well no, it seems like he's asking his self questions. You obviously don't take it and get into a attack position.

" I am not repeating myself , Who the fuck are you? Why are you in his house? Anwser honestly or I'll kill you right here and dispose of your body."
You say making the poor short guy shake in his knees. You roll your eyes and make a click sound with your tongue lifting up your leg to kick him as he yells out.

" IT'S ME! I'M DANIEL! I HAVE TWO BODIES OKAY?!"  " huh...? Two what? Repeat?"
" do you believe me ? " he looks into your eyes with hope as you look back with a  : 😐.

You lift your leg up again and he cries for mercy, you groan as you put your leg down again scratching your head. " explain it..". " huh? ". " I said explain."

He puffs out air happily you didn't kick him , he holds your arm. " will you wait for a few minutes?"

You nod slowly unsure of what he's about to do. But it wouldn't hurt to listen to this crackhead in your best friends house? Randomly out of nowhere? Yeah right.

The short guy falls asleep again his head landing on your lap as you want to push him off you hear a.

SLAM

You look at the door and you see Daniel standing there out of breath, he walks to you and points at the body laying on your lap. " that's me, see? I have two bodies. Now y/n please don't freak o-"

His sentence gets cut off as you stand up from the floor making the short boy hit his head with a loud thud on the floor, you grab the pillow and start swinging it around the room.

" SAY IT'S A PRANK! THIS AIN'T REAL DANIEL STOP I'M GONNA PISS MY PANTS I CAN'T PLEASE!" 

" OK , PLEASE STOP PUT THE PILLOW DOWN THATS A WEAPON!"

You both launch yourselves at each other one holding a pillow and one trying to block the hits, both yelling in frustration and tears streaming down afraid of each other.

After a few minutes you both plop on the floor and breathe heavily, you look at each other and then away. You decide to break the silence.

" so if it's really two bodies as you say and I'm not high on drugs , prove it. Anyway doesn't matter how you do it I need to see."  You stare into his eyes furrowing your eyebrows gripping the pillow incase.

he sighs " your not letting go of that pillow are you? "
" no"
" I feel threatened"
"Good , now do your magic."

He sighs again falling asleep and just as he does that you lean over to his face to see if he's really asleep. Then you feel someone poke your back you turn around and see indeed that the other  " person"woke up.

" y-y-y-you wait n-no s-stop fuck why am I stuttering I- no wait. Hol up , wait Daniel wait." 
"Y/n stop panicking"
" HOW ? THIS IS LIKE FICTIONAL SHIT??"

You facepalm and grunt, you look at the body asleep , then back at little Daniel.
" so, how exactly does it work , you sleep in one and you wake up in the other?"

He explains everything twice because you need visual instructions and double explained. After a while you just nod. You grab your phone and see it's 5 minutes till you guys were supposed to be there.

" hey we're late , and I'm still in uniform if anyone sees a student going to the bar underage I'm screwed!" 

" you can borrow something from me ? What would you want shirt or sweater?"