A sudden dissapearance ❀

————-

"What do you mean Zoe, did Daniel run away?"
"Yes, he left me a note...take a look."

grabbing the note from Zoe's hand I inspect his hand writing and it's true, the coward did run away. And who the fuck is Logan? someone who bullied him in the past why didn't he tell me?.

I sigh shoving my hands in my pockets and crumbling the paper despite smiling at Zoe keeping my cool. Inside I felt my heart shatter in pieces. I knew Daniel would return he has to, but I didn't expect him to go without telling me.

sure I didn't tell him much about my dad or my family, my moms death and why I'd sneak out at night meeting up with gun and goo AGAIN. so I guess this is how we settle it 50/50..

"Don't worry Zoe, he'll return. I'm sure of it, otherwise I'd just have to hunt him down and if I do...I'll shove my arm so far up his ass he'd become a sleeve."  I said showing a determination face and imaginary fire surrounding me fiercely. Zoe just smiled despite shaking and trembling for Daniel's well-being if I ever caught him.

"I know I have no right to bother you with this...but Logan, he keeps chasing me..I'm scared of what he'll do to me when we're alone.." Zoe said keeping her eyes on the floor fumbling with the hem of her shirt. Then looking up at me visibly teary eyed.

"I'm scared f/n!"

It's like the last drop filled up my water bucket overflowing, scaring my brother was one thing but my gorgeous wife? Logan Lee crossed the line.

"Hey, text him that he has to meet up with you at the park. I'll sneak up on him."
"But—"
"Just do it my sexy woman."
"o-okay..?"  Zoe said blushing lightly at the comment I made immediately texting Logan and getting a response in less then 4 seconds. Damn he's desperate ( I'd do the same) .

"Let's catch our selves a fat pig!"
"There's nothing wrong with piggy's!"

"Let's catch our selves a fat pig!" "There's nothing wrong with piggy's!"

————-

And so it begins the hunt for the fat pi— I mean Logan, man Zoe gave me an earful of not to disrespect pigs.

Anyways, why is he holding her wrist so tightly and why is Zoe wincing in pain, hm.

OH -

I jump from behind the slide and grab logan by his hair spinning him around before launching him into a nearby tree then checking up on Zoe.

"I'm sorry! I got distracted and forgot he was hurting you! I'm sorry!"

"F/N BEHIND YOU-"

I turn quickly even before logan could slap me and grab his collar head butting him , taking a step back I quickly compose myself and perform a back kick to his stomach, then punch his face as fast as I could making them seem invisible. even despite that logan grabbed my arm flung me up into the air and prepared to hit me. Thankfully I spun in the air and landed with my feet onto his face kicking him against his jaw then mid air spinning again and punching his face to the left. That seemed to do the trick as he's limping and spitting out blood his nose bleeding as well.