❀ damn it jiho!

An: I made the story go to chapter 87 , since I thought it would be better to speed up a little! ❀ a little note , you do know small crystal and you still have a bad relationship with big crystal but not as much as before! :)

———————

it was currently night and raining and Daniel was at his job at the store, bored out of my mind I walk around the house a few times looking for chores to do but Daniel being Daniel already did them. So there I was sitting next to his new body who was currently  asleep.

Neither vasco or Zack were answering my texts , so I got up grabbing and umbrella locking the door behind me then racing to the store almost falling into puddles and my sweatpants getting raindrops on them staining them with the wet stench of rain.

I slam the door open to jump scare Daniel but when I see Zoe, and crystal stand there with a defeated look and jiho on the floor...with bruised marks and only his shorts/ boxers I sigh.

"He messed up again didn't he? man jiho you never learn do ya? Damn it jiho!"
"Jiho, don't go to the cops yet, my sister might know someone that can help you."

Turning to crystal my eyes beam and I jump on her hugging , its been a while since I saw her and I was wondering how she's been holding up.

"I MISSED YOU SO MUCH CRYSTAL!"
"ah, me to! how have you been?"
"Good good heh!"
"Y/N DON'T ONLY HUG CRYSTAL!"

Zoe yells out waving her hands around in a tantrum manner and I laugh hugging her and stroking her hair.

Crystal excuses her self and leaves the store to go notify her sister , and we're all left standing in an awkward silence waiting for the help and crystal's sister. I continue talking to Daniel while Zoe hugs me from behind and rests her head on my shoulder with her chin.

Not even 10 minutes later and the door opens ringing the bell we all look towards the noise and see a tiny purple haired boy, and with him is crystal's sister: crystal. Are they twins or what?

"You sure this is big money business?"
"Ofcourse!"
"Looking at this place and the members , it doesn't look like big money one bit."

I take in his figure , he's super small middle schooler? he's just sitting there on the cashier desk rolling his eyes at us. Brat!

"So our help is a child? let's just call the cops..."
I sigh giving the kid a pitiful look and his eye twitches.

"Shut up, none of you would be able to do what I can do, now the person you must like is here right Crystal? You never helped anyone before."

The boy looked around and then at Zoe and me causing us both to furrow our eyebrows with confusion then look at each other.

"Haha surprising , I didn't know you liked girls."
"WHAT?"
"ARE YOU DUMB?! I'D NEVER DATE SOMEONE LIKE HER!" I yell out and hug Zoe tighter.

"I'd rather date Zoe forever then her."
"Ohh! I love you y/n!"

The purple haired boy pretends to gag and crystal sighs in relief , the boy continues to explain stuff that I was to dumb for and I lay my head on Zoe's lap as we sat on the floor as she stroked my hair. he then asked for Daniel to call 3 people he trusts.