I'm a friggin vip!

After arriving at the one mcn again, me , Warren, Daniel and doo walked in with our heads held high to seem like high class people , sucsess shining in our face when the workers bow down screaming a welcome to us mentioning vip

After arriving at the one mcn again, me , Warren, Daniel and doo walked in with our heads held high to seem like high class people , sucsess shining in our face when the workers bow down screaming a welcome to us mentioning vip. Flashing a toothy grin at Daniel after our plan worked we decided to take it up a notch.

"I'm a friggin vip! Thou shall not hold thy head up Until I say so!" 

"Yes ma'am! , vip ma'am!"  the workers shouted making me laugh like a diva until Daniel smacked the back of my head, doo yelling proudly like a lion about him being a vip as well. Warren just stood behind me groaning about the tie, turning to him I fix it neatly patting his chest once finished smiling up at him.

"Ruin this tie again and I'll shove it down your throat."

"(Scary ) woman.." Warren said leaving his words out again, for some reason I understood him though ,  Finally the owner of the workers affiliate came down and I turned myself around slowly.

"B-bald shiny head...pfff!-"  I shook trying to hold it together my eyes shut trying to ignore the image of the owner , but his tattood bald head kept popping in my mind and I choked on my own spit.  Inhaling I turn back to the owner , once my eyes met his bald head again I couldn't help but think of an egg and cover my mouth again.

"What's the occasion of your visit sir? I heard there was a fifth member of the vips but I didn't think he'd be this young.."

"OCASSIIIOOOON? DID YOU JUST ASK WHAT HIS OCASSION WASSSS??? SHOULD HE AS A VIP NOT HAVE A RIGHT TO BARGE IN???" 

Doo Lee yelled right into the owners face covering half his cheek with spit that escaped his mouth when he was going on a rampage , Some workers were already on their knees with their hands up to the sky, heads hanging low so we could see the top of their heads.

After some yelling of doo the owner apologized to us , saying he'd take us on a tour of the affiliate, happy with our answer we called doo of of him like a wild dog and in a second he was next to us again acting cockily fixing his tie and dusting off his blazer.

we decided to split up, I decided to follow Warren searching for the twins. Gratefully he nodded his head to me to which I nodded back. peeking after each corner , no luck struck our way, I lead him with me to the room where Samuel dropped off me and Daniel. Grabbing the handle I tug it down confusion struck my face when the door opened instead of being locked for whoever was inside streaming at the moment.

Walking inside we only found traces of chicken bones Daniel left behind when he was snacking during a mukbang or when  it was night during his cravings hour.  Sighing I turn back around to Warren leaning on the door , I walked out defeated with my head held down Warren also seemed dissapointed. Until I heard a growl , my cheeks turned warm slowly and I held my head up at him to see if he heard it, and he did cause when our eyes locked he was holding back his grin.