It can't be that far gone, right? ❀

MORNING
————————

"Jay lost his wallet? Are you sure jay, doesn't your bag have a fingerprint?" "

"..."
"Don't worry, you'll find it! It can't be that far gone, right?"
"..."
"That's the spirit."

Patting jay on his back it seems he was more sad then I thought, I mean he's rich enough to get new wallets and his money back, or is it because of the picture he had of Daniel inside it?

Maybe I should ask what's his name again? The detective kid..? vasco's friend?

while I was deep in thought I had noticed jiho acting suspiciously Everytime jay, Daniel or me mentioned the wallet, he couldn't have stole it could he?

but when I saw jiho gulp loudly when Daniel mentioned the wallet again, I couldn't help but raise an eyebrow. Yes he would steal it, it's no secret he gets in trouble easily. first I gather some evidence before I start pointing fingers.

Getting up from my seat suddenly making jay and Daniel jolt , I strut to the door and slam it open turning back to them with a serious face.

"Don't wait for me, heat up the food in the microwave mommy's got a mission to go to.."

"The fuck is wrong with you?"

Architecture department
—————

scanning for a big eared male was harder then I thought, since when did this department get more huge? Aside from all the people yelling I can only hear vasco's voice going to him I pat his back.

"Ah! F/n your here, come look at my cool trick I learned!"
"Vasco...that's just a cartwheel.."

Jace said coming from behind vasco's huge form no wonder I couldn't see him, making eye contact with him I suddenly remember why I even came here in the first place.