Cafeteria chaos

You yawn as the teacher's talking about fashion and whatever. You look over to Daniel and surprisingly he's actually focusing on school work, you just plant your face on the table and unknowingly fall asleep.

As your sleeping , Zack walks by and stared at your sleeping form. He shakes his head finding it funny that your able to sleep through all the ruckus in the class. " what the hell, she can sleep through all this.? That's pure talent."

" yeah she does that." Zack's body makes a screenshot as he hears Daniel behind him , turning to the voice he sees Daniel smiling at him. " CAN YOU NOT DO THAT? What do you want punk? Here to humiliate me? Do it when Mira is not around." 
" no I just wanted to apologize, I'm sorry if I made you feel that way. Though , do you want to sit with me at lunch?" Daniel says looking away embaressed as Zack just dead pans at him. " fuck , fine . If I hang with you Mira might think I changed so whatever.."

Daniel happily beams at it , glad he made a new friend so quickly , he looks over to your sleeping form and walks over to you with Zack.
"Y/n wake up , class is over. Y/n?" To his avail daniels voice doesn't even make you budge. Your still drooling.

" ice cream....no I don't want mint, give me my fuuckin chocolate chip dipshit.." Zack forces his self to not laugh at your state.
" hey wake up, it's time for Lun-"

BAM

And there were you standing half asleep chair on the floor, hair sticking to your face and drool dripping down your mouth.

" food?"  You look at Zack with a hungry look. " what the fuck? Don't look at me like I'm a snack! ( he kind of is 👀) you hungry fucker. Jesus , let's go already."

You wobble behind the two boys trying to walk in a straight line as Zoe is holding on to you laughing her ass off.

" Jeez, you sleep a lot don't you? And all it takes for you to wake up is mentioning food! Y/n your really cute and funny."  " yeah yeah, keep laughing Zoe! You won't be laughing when I tell Daniel you like him!~" 

she blushes and pinches your cheeks muttering threats that she'll throw you out the window. But you just laugh and push her further:
" OH DANIELLLLL DID YOU KNOW THAT ZO- OOMPF!" 
Your voice gets silenced as Zoe puts her hand on your mouth forcing you to keep walking as she tells Daniel it's nothing.

You all arrive later at the cafeteria , you and Zoe decide to pick a table as Zack & Daniel get food for you. What you both didn't expect is that the boys returned with a small brown haired boy with glasses named : Jiho park.

He introduces his self nervously and looks at you and Zoe blushing happy he gets to sit with girls.
You just eat your food unaware of a guy yelling Daniels and zacks name.

" wow is that the guy who took down Zack? He's pretty. I'm better looking , right?
I heard that you lost to that pretty boy Zack." A guy with sunglasses pulled up with his group.

Your fight senses were tingling as you stand up immediately grabbing your phone and recording.
" WORLD STARRRRRR!" " y/n please , sit down. Your gonna make this worse!"

Zoe tries getting you to sit but you just keep instigating and making ooooooo noises.

" yeah , I lost to the pretty boy. But I could take you."  Your dirty mind immediately thinks of something else as you give Zack a : what do you mean my boy? You could take him? What kind of take? 🤨 face. Making him push your face away with his palm.

" you wanna die?" " try me." You just stand there with your phone as Zack is holding a fist towards the sunglasses boy.

As they're trying to grab each other you and Daniel just give each other the 🤷🏽‍♀️ 🤷‍♂️ and stand there looking like you got your thumbs up your asses. Not even bothering to save Zack. Jiho also stands there scared of the situation and Zoe is just trying to get you both to sit down.