Next level stalker ❀

Warning before reading: mention of violence, electrocution, kidnapping and stalker.
Also a little short chapter since I didn't wanna include f/n to much in this since she needed a different path to become stronger!
————

"F/n , wake up. It's time for school."

"Five more minutes.."

"Zoe will be here soon hurry and brush your teeth. Eat breakfast later."

Grumbling as daniel forced me to get up and threw clothes on my face I lazily dressed up and took a shower quickly then brushing my teeth almost jumping at my reflection. Have I always had such huge eye bags? must be because of that weird dream of a creepy lady watching me and daniel sleep.

I have a feeling like it might've been real and I should investigate this, but who am I? Jace? I'll just stick to side lines.

"Huh? That's weird"

"What is?"

I ask daniel tying my shoelaces crouched down looking back at him from time to time for an answer, he turns to me with a confused look.

"Did you, do the dishes?"

"Huh? No, I didn't do any dishes why?"

"They're already clean.."

"That's strange, maybe you were sleepwalking haha!"

"Very funny, quickly lets go. Maybe I did it unconsciously."

walking out the door and chatting waiting for Zoe to arrive so we could travel to school as a group some random lady speaks to Daniel and seems to glare at me.

"Hello Daniel, g-good morning head to school?"
"Ah hello You must live around here."
"I was just on my way by, what a coincidence, Daniel this ring. Do you like it?"
"It's pretty did you make it?"
"Excuse me, are you a neighbor of us? I'm f/n, Daniel's sister."

The woman stared at me with a creepy look making me cause shivers down my spine and hairs standing up from my neck. Something about her aura was not right, my gut feeling was telling me she'd cause trouble, yet Daniel repaid her with kindness. He knows what he's doing, I'll leave the chatting to him, I introduced myself and that's all I'll do.

"DANNY! N/N! (Nick name)"
"Hey Zoe."
"Hi hi Zoe!"

Zoe smiled at us then turned to the lady raising her eyebrow, Zoe must also wonder who she is.

"Oh is this your neighbor? Here take this it's a heat pack! "

"Zoe, I also want a heat pack!"

"Haha, you can put your hands with mine f/n! I'll heat them up for you!"

"Zoe I love you."

"Me to."

putting my hands with Zoe's she blows warmth on them and squeezes our hands together while we smile and laugh together, unaware of the creeping woman who was shooting daggers at our backs.