Feeling - 14

Time : 8:16am (At bus stop)

Sun was shining brightly and the rays were keep teasing his eyes.Taehyung was waiting for his bus to arrive from past 15 minutes. As Eunwoo was not present today and will not be for some days also, he has to go to college by bus.

(A/N: His father has a car also, but Tae never uses his father's car for college purposes. Because he doesn't want to show that he is principal's son and is special.)

He was checking his wristwatch time to time and was looking here and there on the road.

"Phew!! This is my first day without him, and I have become like this. What will be my condition in these days? Oh god! My friend is really an angel, right? What will I do without him?" he sighed talking to himself.

As he was waiting impatiently, he saw his bus reaching up there. But before he could move any step further, a black range rover velar stopped infront of him.

He just got lost into the car's view, so that he didn't even notice that his bus just passed away.

He came into reality as he heard car's horn sound. And realised that he missed his bus.

"Oh shiaaa!" he held his hair from behind frustratingly. "You didn't had any other place to park your car? If you have to show your expensive car, will you park it in front of anyone? Or will you run it over someone's face?" he yelled at the driver when he was not even visible to him because of the glass window.

The window of the car got down, as the driver could be seen now.

As soon as, Taehyung saw the person's face, he recognised him as the CEO, who he met yesterday.

"YOUUUU!!!!!" they both exclaimed together.

Taehyung squinted his eyes and raised his brows and then asked, "Are you stalking me, Mr. CEO?"

"I want to ask the same!" he put off his sunglasses.

"I didn't come in front of you but you do! So it should me asking, right? What's your reason, though?"

"I was listening to music, and got distracted and my car just turned here.

"Tell me you don't have any other work than following beautiful people! Mr. C-E-O!"

"It's my car, It depends on me where I'll go with it, right? By the way, did you think anything about my proposal?"

Taehyung went silent after the question.

"Okay! Leave it! First tell me why are you ruining your beauty under the sun?" he asked after scanning him from top to bottom.

"I am going to my uni, and I know I am ruining my out of the world beauty, but what do you have to do if I ruin it or make it?" he asked teasingly.

"How about I drop you to your uni?" he asked.

"I am already late by your grace, so I can go by myself, sir!"