Care - 11

Time : 07:35pm (Same place bro)

After two days, Taehyung discharged from the hospital and was going to their house with his husband.

He had bandaages on his head, his right hand and on his foot. And also some band aids on the scrapers on his forehead and cheeks.

He stopped car's engine as tehy reached their house. Getting out of the car, JK also opened the dor for Taehyung to get out as he do so. He put history hand is shoulder to support him.
Opening the main door, them got inside of the house.

"Sit..." said JK as he remove Tae's hand off from his shoulder, he made him sit on the couch that was in the hall. Unbuttoning his coat, he put it on the armrest of the couch. As he sit beside him in his black shirt and pants.

Tae looked at him silently as he was staring at the ceiling resting his head on the couch.

"Let's go!" said JK getting up from the couch.

"Where?"

"To our room."

"But why? You haven't eaten yet, have you?" Tae also got up.

"I'll eat too, you should take rest! Common!" he forwarded a step ahead but Tae stopped him.

"I am fine, I will rest later, For now, I am going to make dinner.

"No!"

"But?"

"No buts...the dinner is already made, and I'll bring it for us." Tae was still stood there.

"Common darling..." he said as he held his arm with one hand and wrist with the other supporting him to walk.

As they entered inside in the room, he made him sit on the bed and started taking off his shoes.

"No..no, Jungkook leave, I'll do it--" Tae panicked as he didn't like him doing that.

"Shut up!" he said and covered him with duvet after taking his shoes off. As Taehyung half laid on the headboard.

Jungkook left to the room's balcony and took out a cigarette from his pocket. Lightning it, he put it between his lips as he looked at the view front of him.

Taehyung was looking at him through the balcony's door from where JK was totally visible to him.

After some minutes, when he came back to his room, Tae wanted to say something to him, but he (Tae) stopped.
___

"Throw it!"

"But why?"

"Just leave it Jungkook, it's not good for your health!" he said as he tried to hold the ciggerate which was placed between his lips.

"What if I won't?" he just stared at him while the other was glaring.

"You are also not good for health, did I let you go?" he raised his brows.

"Am I more important to you or this?" he pointed at the white rolled stick.

Jungkook remove it from his (self) lips and took it in his hand. And pulled Tae's hand with one hand, that Tae turned round, his back was hit with his chest and JK's hands were holding him in his arms.
(Just like when an attacker puts knife in front of a victim's neck and clutches the victim with his/her hands)

"Ouch!! What the heck?" Taehyung said as he tried to get free from his hold.

"It came into my life before you're. If any another will come into my life, will I leave you for him/her? Whenever I like something, that's mine, and I never leave it."