You are so pretty! - 4

Time : 6:30pm [At Park's mansion]

Taehyung was now standing in front of a huge mansion, more like palace, on his scooty with his daughter.

As they were coming towards it, they see many guards guarding outside.
As they were to step inside, one of them stopped him.

"Who are you? And where are you going?"

"I am here to deliver the birthday cake!"

"Okay where is your invitation card? Without that we can't let you in!"

"Oh, I didn't know about that, but I just have to deliver this...so please let me go!" he pleased politely.

"Can't you hear what I said?...We can't let you in!"

As he ended at the sentence, he got a hard slap on his face.

"This is how I told you to behave with guests? Huh?"

The guard down his head in apology.

"I am sorry, Sir!" he apologized to the man.

"Don't say sorry to me, say it to him!" The man said.

"I am sor-ry, sir!" he apologized to Taehyung.

"I am sorry for his behaviour!" The man turned towards Tae.

"No no it's okay...ac-ctually I was the one who didn't have that card, he was just doing his duty." he told the man.

"Hello...hello?"

"Oh Y-Yes!" Taehyung snapped him out of his thoughts when he was too lost in Tae's face.

"It's not his fault." he repeated.

"No, it is! Cuz they should know to behave with their guests no matter who they are!" he said "Btw, I am Bogum, Park Bogum and you?"

"What? Oh my! You are the CEO!!! I am so lucky to meet you in person!" he exclaimed in happiness.

"Yeah I am, but may I know your name Mr. Kim Taehyung?"

"Wait...how do you know my name, sir?" he asked already stunned.

"I knew!" he answered shortly.

"But how? And if you do, then why did you ask me?" he asked surprisingly.

"Was just kidding"

"But-"

"Come inside!"

"Sir-"

"Come on!" he said again.

As they all entered, Tae and Nia were so amazed by the decorations inside the mansion.