Prologue

𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 𝐦𝐲 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬, 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭e, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐚𝐬 𝐟𝐮𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮!

𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫, 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐡𝐚 𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐭!

𝐒𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬:

𒊹︎︎︎ 𝑩𝒐𝒚 𝑿 𝑩𝒐𝒚
𒊹︎︎︎ 𝑴𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒈
𒊹︎︎︎ 𝑫𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒄 𝑽𝒊𝒐𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆
𒊹︎︎︎ 𝑨𝒏𝒈𝒔𝒕
𒊹︎︎︎ 𝑹𝒂𝒑𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑺𝒎𝒖𝒕 (Which I don't think, I will even be able to write)
𒊹︎︎︎ 𝑷𝒔𝒚𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒄 𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒍𝒆𝒔
𒊹︎︎︎ 𝑵𝒐 𝑺𝒘𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒍 (I hate swearings so I'll try to make it lesser and lesser; Words like Idiot, Rascal, Bloody Idiot, Bastard, Shiaaa can be used.)

𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐞𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭?
𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞...

𝑾𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒇𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈....𝑳𝒆𝒕'𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕....

A boy was running on the streets bare foot, endlessly, holding his stomach. He was so scared and didn't know where he has to go...But he just wanted to protect him and his child which was now forming in his womb. But from whom....who was he running from...He wasn't running from his enemy nor from police...He was running from the 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥 𝐚𝐤𝐚 𝐉𝐞𝐨𝐧 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤 who was none other than his own husband...

After a while, he fell down by a stone which came on his way and hit him, but suddenly he saw someone's silhoutte which was coming towards him

He recognised him as he was one of his husband's bodyguard...he turned to run from there but at the same time a shining black car stopped infront of him, that car was familiar to him. It was his husband's car.

A man came out of the driver's seat and opens the front passenger seat's door, revealing the owner.
He came out, his lips had a slight smirk and his dark orbs were busy staring at the man infront of him.

But soon his expression changed into a worry one's. He came towards him and touched his cheek, which made taehyung flinch...

"Is it time for jogging, darling? That's 01:00 am now!" He asked him worrying while taehyung got scared more,"I thought you would be waiting for your husband at home, but when I reached home, they told me you ran away!" He said and glanced towards his guards then again at Taehyung.

"You all were supposed to guard him, right? Then how did he run?" He asked sternly staring at Tae. "Who can't even guard a fragile boy, what can they do then.....Useless people!" Saying that he took out his Taurus 9MM and shoot the 10 guards leaving one standing there without even turning around, Tae got frightened and closed his eyes.
(Whoever thinking that a gun has only 6 bullets, so I wanna tell you that the gun I have mentioned here hol He said smiling a bit.

______________________________________

"You should rest on home now, and you were jogging on this time in my absence, how much careless are you?" he said while doing something in the kitchen.

Tae was tied with a chair with his hands behind and tied legs too, he was sobbing silently and continuously.
Then, JK came there, he had a metal box, pincers...more like tongs or pliers and a pair of rubber gloves.
He sat on the chair infront of him; staring at him.

"You deserve a reward for running away from your husband, darling!" he said while making innocent face.
He wore the gloves and took the pincers. And picked the burning coals that were inside the metal box.

"N-no, J-jungkook...please...p-please don't do that-t" he pleaded to him.

"Don't worry, I'll make sure you won't ever think about running again!" he said rising in anger, "YOU ARE MINE! ONLY MINE! JEON TAEHYUNG! DID YOU UNDERSTAND " he shouted making him scared to hell.

Saying that, he pressed the hot burning coal against his feet.

"Aaaaaahhhhhhhhh-hh-hhh...
Pleas-e-e" said Tae while crying and screaming.
He done the same thing with his other feet till Tae didn't get half lifeless...

"So did you get that now, who do you belong to? You belong to me, my love....the Jeon Jungkook....the one and only Jeon Jungkook!" He said while laughing maniacally.