The Party - 9

Another unusual day
Time : 7:00am [At Jeon's mansion]
(Weekend)

Despite of the struggle which he was doing from five minutes, he wasn't able to get off the bed. As a large hand was on his abdomen which he wasn't able to remove.
His husband was being clingy today.

"Jungkook, uhmm...le..t me go!" he tried to remove his hand.

"Ahaa...Let me sleep!"

"I-I am not waking you up, but let me g..go at least!" irriation could be sensed in his voice.

"Uhmm...!" he removed his hand.

But as Tae was about to go, he holded his hand and slammed him on the bed again. And hovered over his small frame.

"Jungkook...what are y...you doing?"

"Just doing romance with my wifey!" he smirked, leaned close to his face and kissed his nose.

He tried to push him but he pinned his hands on the both sides of his head.

"Tsk...leave me...I have to make your breakfast!" he was flustered by now and was trying to hide his face by turning his head here and there.

"What's the need of it when whole meal is here infront of me?" he raised his eyebrows with smirk widened.

"Offo...you have...a m-eeting! Leave me!" he said irritated.

"I know, darling!" he said and lifted his shirt, entering his hand inside on his waist.

"Ahh...n..no...p.. please!" he panicked as he didn't want to proceed any further.

Ignoring his words, JK decided to do the opposite.

"Shut up!" he started to bite on his neck making dark hickeys and Tae was so desperate to stop these all.

"P..Aahh..um...Please!" he moaned with pleasure, to be honest, he was liking it, but it wasn't the right time to do this.
"S...t...op...ahh!" he didn't want to lose his sanity which was telling him to stop it now and here. But Jungkook was driving him crazy.
His eyes were teared up not by the pleasure he was getting but only they were explaining his true emotions, how much he wanted to stop him.
But Jungkook didn't pay much attention to it.
After so much fight with his mind and arousal, he choose his gut feeling and putting his all strength together, he pushed him off from him on the bed.

"PLEASE!!!" he yelled loudly, his heart was beating non-stop.
"I have already told you that I am not ready for it yet! Why don't you understand that simple thing? Did we marry for this only thing 'sex'?" he said crying internally which wasn't showing outside. His voice was showing the pain of his heart.

His words enraged his husband and he hold his jaw tightly digging nails into them.

"I am your husband and I have the right to touch you wherever I want." his voice was full of authority, he didn't noticed the pain on the jaw of Taehyung.

"That's what I want to say!! I am your husband not your SLAVE!" he yelled again in frustration.
As soon as he said those words, he got a harsh and strong slap on his left cheek which made him turn to the right side.

"Keep your voice down infront of me! JEON TAEHYUNG!! THIS IS NOT HOW YOU TALK TO YOUR HUSBAND!" he growled at last by which he flinched a bit.
"Did you understood?"

No answer

"Did you UNDERSTOOD?!!!" he yelled again.

"Y-y--es!" he stammered but replied quickly.

"Good for you then. I have to go for a meeting, I want my breakfast on time, otherwise be ready to face consequences." getting off the bed, he rushed off to the bathroom leaving a sobbing Taehyung behind.