Meet up - 13

Time : 4:36pm [At Havens café]

"Are you looking for me?"

"So, it's me who was messaging you!" he said proudly.

Tae looked up and said, "You are a Chief executive officer now, but still stalking a student!" JK was stunned with this reply to be honest, "Sir, don't you have any other work to do?" he said being more cheesy.

"I wanted to see you and that's why I came." he said with no hesitation.

"You called me, so that you can see me! Why that so?" he folded his hands over his chest.

"Because I love to see beautiful things!"

"Huh? What?" his cheeks turned into light pink as he heard his words. He understood that he can't win in words with him. "So, are we gonna just sit like this? Or you have to talk something also?" he asked raising one brow.

"You should order something first, We can talk afterwards!" he smiled with closed lips.

"I am not hungry, if you want to eat something, then order!"

"No one comes to a café when they are hungry! Everyone comes for something else!"

"Something else? And what is that something else?" he asked that innocently.

"You don't know or pretending to be innocent?" he raised both eyebrows and frowned.

"I am not innocent though!"

'You are, darling!' he thought and smiled biting his lip. "You want something?"

"No, I already told you-"

"Okay, then, I will order for myself."

"Yeah, go ahead!" Tae turned his head to other side looking through the glass walls and door.

"Waiter!....Waiter!" he  want anything!" Tae asked confusingly as he already refused to take anything.

"Just keep quiet, Taetae!" he said cutely that made Tae think, 'how does he know that?'.

"My friends call me by that name, how do you know that?"

"Because I am also your friend now, right?"

"Uh...I didn't say that yet!"

"So, are we friends now?" he forwarded his hand to shake with him.

"Maybe!" he shrugged his shoulders up.

"So we are!" his hand reached to Taehyung's as they both shaked hands.

Tae nodded his head like a kid.

As they were busy in talking, their coffee also reached at their table.

"Anything else, sir?" she asked with a most humble smile ever.

"No, thank you!" JK said and the waitress left from there.

"This is for you." he passed the glass filled with latte to Tae.

"I-"

"No excuses, Mr. Kim!"

"You are so stubborn, Mr. CEO!" he shook his head smiling as he started sipping on it.

After they both finished the beverage, Tae was about to stand up but JK held his hand and made him sit again.

"I haven't told you to leave yet." JK said still holding his hand.

Tae looked at their hands as JK interwined his hand with him.

"What are you doing, Sir?" Tae panicked and tried to free his hand but his hold was stronger.