Everything is fine - 1

"Breathe in, deep breathe in...." he said to the students. "Now, breathe out!" he said while exhaling.

The handsome meditation teacher was giving instructions to his
students...

(Currently wearing this

(Currently wearing this...)

After a while, a man came dressed in full black, looking like some guard, came close to him where he was sitting. He bend to his level, and whispered, "Sir, he is coming at your mansion in few minutes...we...have to go."

That man stood up and said "So, I am ending the session here, we will meet tommorow" and turned to leave, but a girl shouted, making him turn towards her.

"Sir....but you were supposed to stay longer in the session!"

He firstly glared at her, but then he calmly said, "I have an important work, so I have to go now...We can do that tommorow too, Come tomorrow!" and he walked from there, sit in his car and

But she again interrupted saying, "But....Si-r-"

"Make her leave, Now!" he said to his guards who tried to explain her and she left then after so much pursue.

_____________________________________

"Eomma, I don't want to go school today... please!" Nia said to her mother who was busy in packing his daughter bag.

"See, I will not listen to your any tantrums today...I had enough already." he said being tired of her naughty little princess.

This is Nia, Taehyung's daughter, he is her single parent, her Eomma

(The one who gives birth to a young one can be called mother or eomma. So no quarrel for that.)

And this is the cutie's simple yet beautiful mother

He is
(He's my baby brother tho-💕)

"No, no, no...I won't go school today" she said stubbornly.

"You are going and that's final otherwise I am not going to talk to you" he said faking anger and turned away from her making pout.

"Nooo, I will go to school, but don't get angry from me please...." and then Tae pulled her in his lap, kissed her on forehead and hugged her.

"That's my baby!" he smiled and kissed her again that tickled her.

"Let's go nowwww" he said laughing with her.

[In the way]

They were going to the bus stop where Nia's school bus comes daily. They were standing there, then a ice-cream seller comes with his stall.

"Eomma, eomma, I want ice-cream, ice-cream please!" she pleaded.

"No! You will catch cold and this is your school time, your bus would be arriving too." he objected.

"Please....I will go to school daily....Pleeeeease!" she said while making puppy eyes.

"Fine, but I will buy you one when you will be back from school."

"Ummmm....uhm....okieee!" she agreed.

Her school bus arrived and she left. Tae waved and blowed a kiss towards her as well as her.

______________________________________

"So, did you think you can cheat Jeon and run away?" he asked sitting on the couch with a smirk on his face.

"Jeon, I-I didn't mean to do that...I didn't wanted t-to cheat on you." he begged, "Please forgive me Jeon....I have my kids and wife behind, If you will kill me, how will they survive?" he said almost tearing up.

"My man will handle your family, don't need to worry about that."he said surely. "Now it's time for you to die you bastard, Happy Journey!"

"No, Jeon, you can't do that...Jeon please...forgive me...Aaaaaaa-aaaaaa-aaahhhh" he cut off screaming by Jeon who stood up from the couch taking the dagger, tored his head apart from his body.

His face was half-covered in the man's blood so the floor was. But he started laughing after that maniacally.
After a while, he stopped laughing and said, "I hate cheaters......JEON HATE CHEATERS!" he shouted.

"Clean this all mess, fast" he ordered.

"Yes, Sir!" said the guards.

He was smirking not knowing the reason himself, he stood up again and walked to the wall opposite of the couch where a photo was hanging; of him and his husband.

He smirked seeing the picture and said,
"I miss you so much now.... can't wait to have you again beside me where I can play with you, love you, and keep you always for me..." he said and kissed Taehyung's lips in the picture.

" he said and kissed Taehyung's lips in the picture